Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
fuck the health system, this poor little girl
07:42 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
04 October, 03:05
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
🙏💔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
04 October, 02:53
It is the parent who did this to her own child.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolimain ... @Jolimain
03 October, 09:00
Save the Children of the world ....Canadian's and Quebec Children are suffering a lot since 18 months, this must stop

... ... @Trader_Kev
30 September, 06:30
breaks my heart when i see this pic
and then i am mad as hell.
time to send all demons to hell.

Not1 Worry @WeWin
28 September, 10:06
fkn bstards

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
28 September, 09:25
The testing is just as bad as the jabs im some of the same in different ways I feel, we need to stop this madness over the flu/common cold.

Only followers of this user (Enlightened999) can see their posts

Sherry Slape @sslape
28 September, 09:16
WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PARENTS!!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 September, 09:00
Jesus have mercy! Is this from a jab or one those damn tests? If it is a test, they broker her membrane to the brain. OMG!

Smitty 39177 @Smitty
29 September, 03:55
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
was thinking same...if they're not careful she'll end up dying!!

Jolimain ... @Jolimain
03 October, 09:01
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
from testing kells, this was in Ontario , Canada, they do force our children

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
28 September, 08:48
Praying for this little girl. Even my heart is crying - this evil must stop!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
28 September, 08:38
OMFG! Don't allow your kids out of your sight. Protect them! Make sure you know what is going on with them at school!! Wake up, parents. We're in a war!!!

🙏 for that girl. 💙

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
28 September, 08:38
Warning: also causing brain injuries, will bring you to Nuremberg 2.0!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
28 September, 08:37
crying over here.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
28 September, 08:36
My husband has bad nose bleeds and headaches every night since vaxed. It's awful.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
28 September, 09:02
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
My hairdresser had the Pfizer 2x and she too had the nose bleeds. Have your husband see an eye/nose/throat person and get his sinus area caurterized. Her's stopped within hours after the doctor did that.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
28 September, 08:34
OMG! This needs to STOP! 🙏😢😢🙏

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 September, 08:24
that amount of blood means thet probably ruptured her barrier

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 September, 08:12
Oh Lord no. From PCR test? SICK MFs. 😩💦

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
28 September, 08:11
What the hell happened, was it the JAB?

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
28 September, 08:16
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
I am guessing it’s from a pcr test too far up her nose. This is unfathomable. Poor dear.