Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
i’m gonna ask all of my friends here to keep me in your prayers I know God lives inside of me and every fiber of my being is being tested as we speak.
07:00 PM - Sep 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 September, 09:15
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
May God bless, strengthen, renew and protect you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
28 September, 08:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
28 September, 08:42
Sending love and light !

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
God, I love you with all that I am. Please be with Jane, uphold her, protect her and give her strenghth as she works through a difficult. Thank you Lord for your love, protection and mercy.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
28 September, 08:40
I am praying for you Jane. I know it doesn't help but so many of us are in the same shoes. We walk alongside you and we pray that GOD stays with all of us and gives us strength in this battle we are in together.

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
28 September, 08:30
I'll be praying that God will touch, bless, and strengthen you. That he will carry you thru whatever you're going thru. That the Holy Spirit will comfort you for Jesus said he is our guide and comforter. God bless you

connie wright @cowri
28 September, 08:27
God hear our sister's plea. We Love You Lord Jesus. Please be with Jane in her time of need. We need you Lord. We know you are always with us. We thank you Lord for all you do. Amen

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 September, 08:27
👊🙏😘 God Bless, will pray for you

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
28 September, 08:18
dear Father, send legions of angels to your childs aid. comfort, courage, warrior, peace. Amen

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 08:17
If you want me to come kick some ass hollah.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 September, 08:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
thank you😁❤️‍🩹.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 September, 08:16
HOLD THE LINE> LOVE YOU>

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
28 September, 08:13
Dear Heavenly Father, we humbly come to you to request you bless our friend Jane with strength, resolve and what she needs to see her through at this moment. Guide her in the way she needs to go and allow her to feel the light and love that comes with fully trusting in you. These things we ask in Jesus name. Amen.

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
28 September, 08:04
Sister I found this very uplifting and words from God . may it also help strengthen you. You will know right away she is part of the plan Shalom https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 September, 07:57
Thank you frens. You are all so special and important to me.
WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💕🙏

We love you!!! Sending a virtual hug.

28 September, 09:04
lol . . . . this is too funny

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
28 September, 07:54
I have said my prayer for you in the name of Jesus Christ. God bless you always, God protect you always, and God keep you always.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
28 September, 07:47
God I offer up a petition for my friend. She is going through trials as we all do, and I want to ask that you send her protection and an angel to look over her. She brings news to us here, she makes us laugh and shares tears with us as well. God, if it is your will, please give strength to Sherry my friend. We are all stronger when we come together in your name. Graciously thank you for your blessing to her. Amen.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 08:24
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
😘Love you Jane ! What a fren you are !!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 September, 08:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
28 September, 07:30
🙏🤍

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
28 September, 07:30
Bless you, we all are in prayer. Hope all works out well for you

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 September, 07:28
God Bless you and keep you strong 🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
28 September, 07:28
You got it!

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
28 September, 07:19
🙏🙏🇨🇦 Never give up,never surrender ❤

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
28 September, 07:21
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
28 September, 07:12
I'll be praying for you🙏🙏

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
28 September, 07:10
I pray for every one of us. Hang tough Jane its gonna get bumpy. Just remember we win in the end.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
28 September, 07:34
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Thank you for your prayers! I'm praying right alongside you for all of us! 🌷

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
God's got this! He already won! We will keep you in our prayers.

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
28 September, 07:07
God is on your side, you got this 🙏🏼🤗❤️

SPORTS @SPORTS
28 September, 07:06
🙏🙏🙏

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
In response SPORTS to his Publication
Nice Avatar.

I know we don't agree on everything but I love your PMFT saying 😂😂

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
28 September, 07:06
praying for you. 🙏

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
28 September, 07:05
Prayers for you.

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
28 September, 07:02
Sending prayers....and hugs!