Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
28 September, 07:00
i’m gonna ask all of my friends here to keep me in your prayers I know God lives inside of me and every fiber of my being is being tested as we speak.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
God I offer up a petition for my friend. She is going through trials as we all do, and I want to ask that you send her protection and an angel to look over her. She brings news to us here, she makes us laugh and shares tears with us as well. God, if it is your will, please give strength to Sherry my friend. We are all stronger when we come together in your name. Graciously thank you for your blessing to her. Amen.
07:47 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
28 September, 08:44
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
28 September, 08:24
😘Love you Jane ! What a fren you are !!

Raquel Rayne @Raqndoc
28 September, 07:51
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💫