Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
01 September, 02:42
So I haven’t gotten tested because I don’t think the tests work, but I have been sick with a fever and cough for three days. I never get fevers. I have had zero success when trying to get Ivermectin or HcQ with online doctors. The only doctor that got back to me said I had to have a positive C-test first before she’d treat me. I really don’t want to take the test. I reached out to Frontline Doctors yesterday, but haven’t gotten called yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
01 September, 03:46
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
You need vitamin D3 & C in high quantities, and I buy quinine & zinc on eBay to stay healthy. Message me if you need help, doctors are not to be trusteed till they wake up you must guard your own health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 September, 03:14
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
thank you! i KNEW it!! i have had that feeeel/sense for years! omg our beautiful children!

28 September, 01:28
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
The DUMB War's raging beneath our feet, look up Gene DeCode, please subscribe, like & share thanks~!

Listen carefully to overstand what our Special Forces are battling against...Whomever said the DUMBs / Tunnels do not exist - you don't have to guess which side they are on... We're already battling off world invaders~!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The DUMB War's raging beneath our feet, look up Gene DeCode, please subscribe, like & share thanks~! - YouTube

Listen carefully to overstand what our Special Forces are battling against...Whomever said the DUMBs / Tunnels do not exist - you don't have to guess which s...

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 September, 04:09
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
yeah that's a good video - saw that a couple of years ago. i know - the invisible enemy was here w/us all along (well some of them) - below ground. i never did understand underground tunnels beneath our cities. i toured a couple (seattle and portland - the "underground") and was creeped out both times. never went back.

That's why it's secret, people would panic if they saw beneath their feet.
04:35 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrew Zebrun III, click on at the bottom under it