Briar Rose @BriarRose1776
01 September, 02:42
So I haven’t gotten tested because I don’t think the tests work, but I have been sick with a fever and cough for three days. I never get fevers. I have had zero success when trying to get Ivermectin or HcQ with online doctors. The only doctor that got back to me said I had to have a positive C-test first before she’d treat me. I really don’t want to take the test. I reached out to Frontline Doctors yesterday, but haven’t gotten called yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
01 September, 03:46
In response Briar Rose to her Publication
You need vitamin D3 & C in high quantities, and I buy quinine & zinc on eBay to stay healthy. Message me if you need help, doctors are not to be trusteed till they wake up you must guard your own health.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 September, 03:14
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
thank you! i KNEW it!! i have had that feeeel/sense for years! omg our beautiful children!

The DUMB War's raging beneath our feet, look up Gene DeCode, please subscribe, like & share thanks~!

Listen carefully to overstand what our Special Forces are battling against...Whomever said the DUMBs / Tunnels do not exist - you don't have to guess which side they are on... We're already battling off world invaders~!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The DUMB War's raging beneath our feet, look up Gene DeCode, please subscribe, like & share thanks~! - YouTube

Listen carefully to overstand what our Special Forces are battling against...Whomever said the DUMBs / Tunnels do not exist - you don't have to guess which s...

01:28 PM - Sep 28, 2021
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
28 September, 04:09
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
yeah that's a good video - saw that a couple of years ago. i know - the invisible enemy was here w/us all along (well some of them) - below ground. i never did understand underground tunnels beneath our cities. i toured a couple (seattle and portland - the "underground") and was creeped out both times. never went back.

28 September, 04:35
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
That's why it's secret, people would panic if they saw beneath their feet.