Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 08:41
Watch the La Palma volcano.

#QANON #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
A geologist friend told me (geologist) about La Palma 30 years ago and he lives on ACK. I spoke to him yesterday and he said from recent research that this couldn't mathematically happen. I live on LI, and no way to get off the island on a ferry or highway in 6 hours... Ce la vie! By the way, he lived through the White Squall, of movie fame and WWG1WGA. just a little fyi.
12:08 PM - Sep 27, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Baldi1923 in this post can reply
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
29 September, 05:25
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
I live about 40 miles inland from coast of NC. When is this supposed to happen because my husband I work in a coastal town.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
27 September, 12:36
Just curious if that research is based on just naturally occurring or if also being manipulated by man with HAARP technology?

arba happihr @arba
29 September, 07:25
In response Bondservant Mark to his Publication
ALL MAN MADE
When Trump stopped the Chem trails our water in SC cleared up. Water is so clear compared to what it was

Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 12:15
I hope he is right!! I live 17 miles from the coast in MA

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
27 September, 12:46
In response Katerina Tse to her Publication
Me too! To get my 89 yr old mother packed and my 11 yr old... and drive to wherever to wait for how long... If this is this huge... I can't live in fear more than I already am.. then it's my time and it will be swift... Then I can haunt the DS.