Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 08:41
Watch the La Palma volcano.

#QANON #Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
27 September, 12:08
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
A geologist friend told me (geologist) about La Palma 30 years ago and he lives on ACK. I spoke to him yesterday and he said from recent research that this couldn't mathematically happen. I live on LI, and no way to get off the island on a ferry or highway in 6 hours... Ce la vie! By the way, he lived through the White Squall, of movie fame and WWG1WGA. just a little fyi.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 12:15
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
I hope he is right!! I live 17 miles from the coast in MA

Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
Me too! To get my 89 yr old mother packed and my 11 yr old... and drive to wherever to wait for how long... If this is this huge... I can't live in fear more than I already am.. then it's my time and it will be swift... Then I can haunt the DS.
12:46 PM - Sep 27, 2021
In response Katerina Tse to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Baldi1923 in this post can reply
Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 02:02
😘NO fear! Have faith! Your fear will cripple you. False, Evidence,Appearing, Real. Be calm BUT ready

Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 02:02
😘NO fear! Have faith! Your fear will cripple you. False, Evidence,Appearing, Real. Be calm BUT ready