Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
29 September, 07:01
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Good News is that USA CITIZENS WILL HAVE 8 HOURS TO MOVE OUT FROM POTENTIONALLY FLOODED PARTS

UNLESS U LIVE IN GREAT REPTAIN, PLAGUED BY INSUFFICIENT OF FUEL IN THE LINE OF EVENT...🤷‍♀️😂😂😂

IT IS AROUND 8 HOUR MORE, THAT WILL HAVE 500.000.000 CHINESE CITIZENS, IF SOMEONE ORDER NUKE 3GD BY RODS OF GODS...

IT IS THE MOST FAIR NON NUCLEAR MAD EXCHANGE WORLD IS FACING SINCE SODOM AND GOMMORAH NETEORIT WIPE

DEAGEL DOES NOT LIE PALS, ITS US THINK TANK...😎

https://youtu.be/Xm96Cqu4I...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
27 September, 12:53
Always be aware and prepared, I think the chances are low but I never assume it cant happen.

Im watching for mag4 and above quakes to be picked up by the EMSC grid

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bald Eagle @Baldi1923
27 September, 12:08
A geologist friend told me (geologist) about La Palma 30 years ago and he lives on ACK. I spoke to him yesterday and he said from recent research that this couldn't mathematically happen. I live on LI, and no way to get off the island on a ferry or highway in 6 hours... Ce la vie! By the way, he lived through the White Squall, of movie fame and WWG1WGA. just a little fyi.

Bondservant Mark @Bondservantmark
27 September, 12:36
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
Just curious if that research is based on just naturally occurring or if also being manipulated by man with HAARP technology?

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
29 September, 05:25
In response Bald Eagle to his Publication
I live about 40 miles inland from coast of NC. When is this supposed to happen because my husband I work in a coastal town.

Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 11:57
I have been saying this since it blew last week! Yesterday I saw a small landslide on the western part of the island.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
29 September, 06:57
In response Katerina Tse to her Publication
Toxic gases already a danger to marine life.

Angel Joy @superradangel
27 September, 11:26
I have dreamt this flooding many times in years past while living in Florida. I hope I these dreams are wrong and only based around my since-birth fear of rising waters.

Richie Richard @Richie
27 September, 03:08
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Just this weekend I ran errands with an elderly lady, who just lost her husband. She is from Finland. The first question she asked me was if I heard anything about the volcano in the Canary Islands. She said they have been waiting for this volcano to blow for 20 years now. Well, I have been watching this closely. Yesterday, while researching I found a video which simulated the tsunami should the land mass fall into the Atlantic. Well, every coastline is going to be affected. This will be an initial 3,000 foot wall, of course decreasing as it travels. But this wall will spread to Africa, into the Caribbean, into the Gulf of Mexico. An estimated 100 foot wall to hit the NW portion of Florida. Think, not only will we be hit with a wall of water, but it will carry everything in its path. I am not trying to be a fear monger, but please everyone on every coast/island, keep you eyes on this thing.

Richie Richard @Richie
27 September, 03:08
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
Just this weekend I ran errands with an elderly lady, who just lost her husband. She is from Finland. The first question she asked me was if I heard anything about the volcano in the Canary Islands. She said they have been waiting for this volcano to blow for 20 years now. Well, I have been watching this closely. Yesterday, while researching I found a video which simulated the tsunami should the land mass fall into the Atlantic. Well, every coastline is going to be affected. This will be an initial 3,000 foot wall, of course decreasing as it travels. But this wall will spread to Africa, into the Caribbean, into the Gulf of Mexico. An estimated 100 foot wall to hit the NW portion of Florida. Think, not only will we be hit with a wall of water, but it will carry everything in its path. I am not trying to be a fear monger, but please everyone on every coast/island, keep you eyes on this thing.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 September, 11:20
I'm near DC in Alexandria, Virginia. If this happens it will wipe out where I am. We initially were told 50 miles away from the coastline that would make it Ft. Royal, VA but personally I would head to Wardensville, WV in the mountains.

I did some research and saw there were a series of buoys out in the Atlantic allegedly there to protect the East Coast from such a cataclysmic catastrophe. The buoys are only 1 year old and someone/something has TURNED ALL OF THEM OFF AS OF 9/5/21.

I've made a list of everything I need to grab quickly. Initially we were informed we would have 7 hours to get away. You either have your things packed & ready to roll or you permit yourself 30-45 minutes to grab all money, guns, clothes, animals, kids, important insurance papers for house, cars, the list is endless but only the essentials that you will need to move on as if this is true there won't be anything left. I'm unnerved to say the least. Friends again don't believe me. I'm a conspiraci

Katerina Tse @Katerina
27 September, 11:59
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
The buoy system in the Atlantic will give us 2-21/2 hours. Plus many of them you have to call into. I would say keep an eye on the live streams or social media.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 September, 12:31
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Someone showed a worldwide map of the buoy system & there was a definite hole in the Atlantic - on purpose?

And the buoys which are active nearer to the east coast of the US only allow a couple of hours' warning

Also saw something last week that said the MSM wouldn't be covering it, there would be a media blackout

So social media & livestreams are best

Dutchsinse for one said he would go live if there was information on something incoming

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
27 September, 10:45
is this our near death event?

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
27 September, 10:39
URGENT: If you are on the East Coast US read this message above.

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
27 September, 10:46
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
I was looking at all that info last week as I live on the East Coast. Tarot by Janine did a reading on that last week. Somehow it made me feel better. Who knows.. though.