Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
12 September, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 10:27
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
It's a near vacuum. There is not enough matter to transfer a significant amount of heat to whatever object is passing through.

The amount of heat generated from friction is much more significant, and that's why ceramic shielding is a thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 01:29
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 01:31
No.

25 September, 01:35
Haha. No?

J.J. Jameson @jjj
And you think your stupid little Facebook memes are convincing?
01:43 PM - Sep 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by jjj in this post can reply
25 September, 01:51
You think that your being convinced of anything is my responsibility?
I'm just a messenger.
If you are not ready for the message...
well, that burden belongs to you alone.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 01:59
You're not a messenger of anything but bullshit if that's your message.

Have fun with that but leave me out of it.

That being said, it doesn't even have anything to do with my initial response, you just butted in here to evangelize me. There is nothing noble about that so get off your high horse you clown 🤡