Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
12 September, 01:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 10:27
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
It's a near vacuum. There is not enough matter to transfer a significant amount of heat to whatever object is passing through.

The amount of heat generated from friction is much more significant, and that's why ceramic shielding is a thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 01:29
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 01:31
No.

Only people mentioned by PatriotQuest in this post can reply
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
25 September, 02:15
I watched this video recently that for the first time made me think. As a Christian I know that they have lied to us about evolution. If evolution took millions to billions of years then there should be millions billions of years of evidence of fossils in transition of one species/kind into another species kind. There ought to be evidence of differing stages of this happening. How many fossil records prove evolution to be fact? None! Because it is a theory. The Big Bang when examined is a complete utter joke. An explosion created order? When has an explosion created order? NEVER! Thats scientific FACT! Someone approached me with this logical question. Look up in the sky. Do you know how far away the sun is? Science says 94 million miles away. Look up in the sky. Does that appear to be 94 million miles in outer space? What does your eye see? Every morning since then I look up. Logically I know that I can not see 94 million miles into space. Someone is lying to us! The question is WHY?

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
25 September, 02:16
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication

25 September, 02:22
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
🙏🏼

J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 01:43
And you think your stupid little Facebook memes are convincing?

25 September, 01:51
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
You think that your being convinced of anything is my responsibility?
I'm just a messenger.
If you are not ready for the message...
well, that burden belongs to you alone.