Only people mentioned by PatriotQuest in this post can reply
:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
30 March, 10:12
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.J. Jameson @jjj
25 September, 10:27
In response Patriot Quest to his Publication
It's a near vacuum. There is not enough matter to transfer a significant amount of heat to whatever object is passing through.

The amount of heat generated from friction is much more significant, and that's why ceramic shielding is a thing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Quest @PatriotQuest
25 September, 01:29
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
25 September, 02:19
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
This is worth a listen. Not trying to convince you. It is worth listening to someone explain the other side of the argument. Someone sent me this video and it for the first time made me think critically. At minimal I agree it is possible we are being lied to. If you disagree that is ok but at least you have a better explanation by someone who can articulate it using compelling evidence.

https://youtu.be/fI3Kig9ch...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt