Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
25 September, 08:00
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I have been surrounded by people who have made bad decisions their entire lives and don’t understand why bad things keep happening to them, and when you point out the corrections that need to be made, they ignore,… go back to the same bad decision process and the cycle continues. Its something ive watched my entire life and it has made me nuts, along with wanting to give up on humanity. By no means am i a perfect being, but i try, and i unlike most people i know WILL listen to and take advice without being offended. This post just got me thinking about all that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
25 September, 07:30
FLOURIDE WILL DO THAT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
25 September, 01:49
Agreed

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
25 September, 01:58
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Been busting out massive info on it on muh face crook, fake checks all over it, showing over and over Zuckerbergs complicity, I will fight that just like the bots, they fake check, I DUMP more info in the comments on them, Gates, all them.