Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 06:36
GOLD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 11:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What time did the Whitehouse light up Gold? Anyone know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 September, 10:31
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
If you have ever dealt with budgets, cash flow, and the banking industries you should be able to see the pure damn genius in what Trump has done.
Stopping them from printing new money looks like was a key factor.
What the hell do you do when your budget runs in the red, you dont have enough revenue coming in and you cant fookn print new money?
Raising the debt ceiling isnt gonna help ya if the Fed is moved to your treasury, the central banks physically even are short of cash to lend, where you gonna borrow that money from?
HINT HINT:
Who controls Saudis? UK? Vatican? Major money players? *** note to self> see Trump "I control the planet now " tour, and raids on gold under the Vatican.
Damn genius> Talk about a SQUEEZE!
TRUMP & Q have ABSOLUTELY BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN DAMN GAME USING THEIR TOYS TO DO IT!
@danuscg
wainthepain01
@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan

Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 September, 12:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So 11 11 was always Nov 11th 2021?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 September, 07:11
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I'm not sure what you mean ...esp about dates ... never had any correct intel re: dates, so I listen to the "mood" being represented.
MJaco seems to be in a great mood, so I'm going with that! LOL!

https://rumble.com/vmxof7-...

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 September, 04:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
What is musical about hearing Trump say that the American dream is dead?! I am guessing you mean that finally hearing the sound of EBS is music to your ears, in which case I wholeheartedly agree!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
27 September, 05:19
In response Julia Bradley to her Publication
EBS = music