Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 06:36
GOLD!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 11:11
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
What time did the Whitehouse light up Gold? Anyone know?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
If you have ever dealt with budgets, cash flow, and the banking industries you should be able to see the pure damn genius in what Trump has done.
Stopping them from printing new money looks like was a key factor.
What the hell do you do when your budget runs in the red, you dont have enough revenue coming in and you cant fookn print new money?
Raising the debt ceiling isnt gonna help ya if the Fed is moved to your treasury, the central banks physically even are short of cash to lend, where you gonna borrow that money from?
HINT HINT:
Who controls Saudis? UK? Vatican? Major money players? *** note to self> see Trump "I control the planet now " tour, and raids on gold under the Vatican.
Damn genius> Talk about a SQUEEZE!
TRUMP & Q have ABSOLUTELY BEAT THEM AT THEIR OWN DAMN GAME USING THEIR TOYS TO DO IT!
@danuscg
wainthepain01
@doqholliday
@jfkjrfan
10:31 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Lois Lane @Desrev01
28 September, 07:15
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Pure Genius. and by the way if anyone has forgotten, its part of the movie. Hats off to Director Munuchin, as well. It had to be this way.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 September, 12:32
Someone mentioned NONE of the Bills passed by congress
in the last 9 months, have been funded.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 September, 01:14
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
I think they are in a bit of a hole!
Cant borrow money!
Cant print money!
Cant bring in new money from closed broke assed taxpayers!
No way to fund their budgets period!
Personal opinion!

@doqholliday

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
27 September, 04:28
YES!!! And market crashing slowly so that people have a chance to react!! It is so visible that he is in control. I wondered why the WH was lit up GOLD on the 24th? 1 week after Nancy Drew caught him on Camera their. This is a great show!!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
27 September, 10:05
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
maybe some would like to say

The Great Reset was Trumped.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
27 September, 10:05
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
also state presidential vists log had him in dc that day 🙏🏼😄❤️🙏🏼

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 September, 11:23
Music to my ears!

Julia Bradley @JuliaB55
27 September, 04:28
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
What is musical about hearing Trump say that the American dream is dead?! I am guessing you mean that finally hearing the sound of EBS is music to your ears, in which case I wholeheartedly agree!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 September, 12:35
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So 11 11 was always Nov 11th 2021?