mark kub @markkub
I don't need to tell you all to get your house in order. https://www.foxbusiness.co...
09:33 AM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by markkub in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
24 September, 01:47
In response mark kub to his Publication
So GLAD I prepped real heavy (2-3 years supplies) and now all I do is replace the package of what I use daily/weekly/bi-weekly:

example: paper towels or toilet paper or 3 cases of water on a weekly basis as I use them. Same goes for meat after I run a magnet over the packages. Now if I happen upon something unique I'll buy 2 or 3 just to have on hand for a special day.........like the day the world is told what is in the vaxxes and the real president takes the full face on helm. I've been unable to locate their champagne as it was quite reasonable at $19.99 per bottle and was from France which is where actual champagne is made (no other countries have legitimate champagne) so I have had to settle for Rose Sparkling wine they got in from France and now have it chilled for the show. I'm ready for the program to begin any day now and I bet many of you are too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 September, 01:43
some of the comments on the food and supplirs shortage at Costco

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
24 September, 01:59
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
This is absolutely correct. But the public needs to be aware that if they aren't allowed to unload, it will affect your ability to eat, drink, even to have toothpaste. So prep prep prep. They used to say 3 to 6 months now they are saying 1 to 2 years.

Various discussion indicated they are only unloading 2 or 3 ships a week and at that rate because more are coming and getting in line, it will take 2 years to unload all. Truckers are being forced to vaxx or not drive/deliver and they are saying fuck you. I don't blame them. Walmart is responsible for some of the vaxxing of truckers or they can't deliver. Maybe it's time to put some of these big companies totally out of business, like Walmart since we do know what they have done and probably still do to some extent due to fake Biden's administration.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
24 September, 01:33
Engineered bottlenecking on food and life necessities coming?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Mary Lambert @MaryLee68
24 September, 01:24
we've been stocking up for ourselves and pets too.