mark kub @markkub
24 September, 09:33
I don't need to tell you all to get your house in order. https://www.foxbusiness.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
So GLAD I prepped real heavy (2-3 years supplies) and now all I do is replace the package of what I use daily/weekly/bi-weekly:

example: paper towels or toilet paper or 3 cases of water on a weekly basis as I use them. Same goes for meat after I run a magnet over the packages. Now if I happen upon something unique I'll buy 2 or 3 just to have on hand for a special day.........like the day the world is told what is in the vaxxes and the real president takes the full face on helm. I've been unable to locate their champagne as it was quite reasonable at $19.99 per bottle and was from France which is where actual champagne is made (no other countries have legitimate champagne) so I have had to settle for Rose Sparkling wine they got in from France and now have it chilled for the show. I'm ready for the program to begin any day now and I bet many of you are too.
01:47 PM - Sep 24, 2021
In response mark kub to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it