Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 September, 05:16
Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THE VEILS ARE REMOVED AND YOU FIND OUT WHY BLACK PEOPLE ARE INVADING OUR COUNTRY!

TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE MIND-CONTROLLED TO NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT "BLACKNESS"

FUCKING RIGHT I AM RACIST! BUT INVADING OUR COUNTRY?
WHAT PART OF THIS IS A W-A-R DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

COLOR OF SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DNA- THEE ARE LOW FREQUENCY DEMONS!

THESE CANNONITES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF SATAN
(IT'S IN THE BIBLE) LOOK IT UP

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIBLICAL WARS ARE FOUGHT BY ARMYS OF CANNONITES?

GOD TOLD ISRAELITES TO KILL THEM AND SPARE NONE THEY BUT DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD AND SPARED SOME, THEY CONTINUED TO BREED AND NOW YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR EARTH!

WE ARE IN A WAR, BEING INVADED BY "MIGRANTS"
WHICH ARE REALLY MILITARY AGED MEN THAT WILL BE ARMED BY THE COMMIES TO START WAR IN THE USA

THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE
05:31 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 10:24
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
A Chinese professor, known as Jin Li, a leading Chinese geneticist & vice president of Fudan University, Shanghai had a project set up to genetically prove that the Chinese are different. And after DNA tests from over 160 ethnic groups around east Asia with over 12,000 samples, he discovered that the Chinese ORIGINATED from Africa.
Those ignorant of scriptures are peddling the contrary. If you'd spent quality time reading the Bible & getting to know more about God, U would've been blessed with so much knowledge.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Proverbs 18:15 (KJV) The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
Proverbs 4: 7 (KJV)
7: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 11:32
In response Bobby Bex to his Publication
IT'S GREAT TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS! WOW MUCH IMPRESSED! (SARCASM)

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 09:22
So, we see a River FLOWING from Eden to a garden. And from there it parted into four heads. Remember RIVERS don't FLOW upwards but downwards. So as the river flowed, the first place, HAVILAH, is in Africa. The second place, Ethiopia is in Africa. And then the third place, Assyria, & the fourth, Euphrates are in the middle east.
So when you look at all that I described, you realize the garden of Eden was located in Africa & Adam was created in a place NOT far from that garden.
Scientists, through SKULL comparisons & DNA tests, have proven that all humans ( Homo Sapiens ) originated from Africa, from a SINGLE SKULL. More than 6000 skulls from a hundred ancient people were compared by a team of people led by Andrea Manica at the University of Cambridge to arrive at this conclusion.

Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
24 September, 09:27
The garden of Eden is in the Philippines. You all have the same books I do. Prove me wrong!

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 08:36
The other Havilah mentioned in the Bible is in Genesis 10:29 and he's a descendant of Shem who's one of the sons of Noah and a brother of Ham, the father of CUSH. You can read Genesis 10: 22-29 to get the whole picture.

So who is this Cush? Cush is traditionally considered the eponymous ancestor of the people of the "land of Cush,". It's an ancient territory that is believed to have been located on either side or both sides of the Red Sea. As such, "Cush" is alternately identified in scripture with the Kingdom of Kush or ancient Ethiopia.

The Cushitic language, also known as ETHIOSEMITIC which is spoken in North Africa, in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Somalia, including Sudan, Egypt, Tanzania, and Kenya was NAMED after Cush, the son of Ham. And this individual called Ham was the son of Noah. This Cush is ORIGINALLY the ANCESTOR of the people of Ethiopia. These are people who EXISTED and they're NOT white. ETHIOPIA is in AFRICA and Africans are blacks. God CHOSE NOAH.

24 September, 11:37
ISNT IT AMAZING THAT NOAH WAS "WHITE" AND HAD 3 SONS THAT WERE ALL DIFFERENT COLORS? AND SPOKE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES? REALLY?

SORRY MY FRIEND

THERE ARE MANY SEEDED RACES HERE UPON THE EARTH THAT ARE NOT "HUMAN"

WE ARE A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT FROM MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS FROM MANY DIFFERENT RACES ( ALL COLORS)

NOAH IS AN ANALOGY HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD 3 DIFFERENT COLORED SONS FROM ONE WIFE THINK ABOUT IT!

BUT THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR ABUNDANT KNOWLEDGE I FEEL SO ENLIGHTENED

(SARCASM!)

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 07:54
And the Bible continued in verse 10 that the RIVER from that point PARTED into FOUR HEADS.
Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Genesis 2:11 The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold;
A river flowed out of Eden to the garden. And the river parted into four heads. The first is PISON. And it says it surrounds the land of HAVILAH. Now, where is the land of Havilah? In the scriptures, the Bible mentioned that Havilah descended from Ham.
Genesis 10:6 And the sons of Ham: Cush and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan
Genesis 10:7 And the sons of CUSH: Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtecha; and the sons of Raamah: Sheba, and DEdan
So who's CUSH? Cush is the son of Ham. Who's Ham? The son of Noah
Genesis 10: 1 Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham and Japheth; and unto them were sons born after the flood

24 September, 11:46
IT'S GREAT TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS! WOW MUCH IMPRESSED! (SARCASM)

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
24 September, 07:33
My adopted son is not white...He is a precious boy...You on the other hand...well I won't be following you any longer.

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 07:13
Genesis 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
Genesis 2:8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
Verse 8 says, God planted a garden EASTWARD of Eden. And did what ? Put the man he formed there. And who's this man ? Adam. So let's find out where this area called EDEN is at
Genesis 2:9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Genesis 2:10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it was parted, and became into four heads.
Verse 10 says, A RIVER went OUT of Eden to water the garden. The Bible says A RIVER went out ( FLOWED OUT ) of Eden to water the garden. Note here that RIVERS don't FLOW UPWARDS but DOWNWARDS.

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 06:58
I'm black and God speaks to me all the time. God told me Trump won. And another revelation from God is that Trump WAS DECLARED WINNER BY A LANDSLIDE. So, the Biden presidency is fake as far as I'm concerned. You seem VERY WORRIED. Worry is the product of FEAR. If you're WHITE and the child of God, how come you're worried? How come you're so disconnected from your Heavenly Father who's above all and who CREATED EVERYTHING to the point that you're so worried? The message for you now is for you to REPENT and WITHDRAW from your hateful ways because Jesus gave a NEW COMMANDMENT. And it's about LOVE. Trash that hate now for your own good and EMBRACE LOVE. And that FEAR will disappear. That said, ONLY God can give you PEACE and HAPPINESS. And you'll get it when your WAYS pleases God. A hateful racist campaign to hate and boycott all blacks is of the devil and not of God. Now let me show you things in the Bible that you've been too busy to look into and please follow me PATIENTLY.

24 September, 07:07
SORRY MY FRIEND DNA IS NOT RACIST
YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT!

SATAN POLLUTED GODS BLOODLINE WITH HIS SEED, JESUS CAME TO REDEEM US WITH HIS SEED

MANY PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE "MIXED SEED" SATAN/REPTILLIAN SEED AND GOD/ADAM/SETH SEED

THIS WAR IS NOT ABOUT SKINTONE- BUT DNA

THERE ARE MANY BLACKS THAT ARE REPTILIAN BLOOD 50% OR MORE (THINK IMPULSIVE REPTILIAN BRAIN AND UNCONTROLLABLE BEHAVIOUR)

OR IS ACCEPTING NORMAL SOCIET TOO "WHITE" FOR MANY BLACK?

MANY BLACKS SEEM TO THINK OBEYING LAWS IS "TOO WHITE" FOR THEM (PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!)

SATAN HAS TRIED TO POLLUTE GODS BLOODLINE
THINK GENEALOGY IN BIBLE, NOAH FLOOD
GODS TIMELINE IS MAINLY ABOUT DNA

THE INCOMING BLACKS ARE THE DEMON SEED OF THE CANNONITES
READ THE BIBLE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A WAR ON DNA
THE GOALS

1) WAR
2) POVERTY AND BANKRUPT AMERICA
3) BREED OUT WHITE BLOODLINES THIS IS NOT ABOUT "SKIN TONES" BUT BLOODLINES AND DNA

24 September, 07:07
IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO BELIEVE ME OR NOT
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

SATAN DESTROYED GODS PURE LINEAGE OF ADAM BY ADDING THE DNA OF REPTILIANS

THINK IN BIBLE & NOAH AND THE GENEOLOGY
GODS PLAN WAS TO REDEEM EARTH FROM DEMONIC/REPTILLIAN DNA!

JESUS CAME TO REDEEM THE FALLEN WITH HIS BODY/DEATH/BLOOD!

A FARMER WAS SOWING SEED IN HIS FIELD (DNA?)
HOLY GRAIL BLOODLINE OF CHRIST CHRIST DNA
JESUS IS COMING TO REDEEM HIS FAMILY

WE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST IT'S IN THE BIBLE
YOU HAVE REPTILIAN DNA AND ARE ABLE TO OVERCOME IT WITH YOUR MIXED DNA BLOODLINES

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 September, 05:33
They devil has convinced you he owns people. He does not. God uses whoever he wants. Skin color means 0 . Why Jesus came

24 September, 05:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
THIS IS THE PLAN TO DESTROY ANYTHING LEFT OF WHITE AMERICA
I AM THE REDEEMED SEED OF ABRAHAM THROUGH JESUS BLOOD

THE INCOMING BLACKS ARE THE DEMON SEED OF THE CANNONITES
READ THE BIBLE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A WAR ON DNA
THE GOALS

1) WAR
2) POVERTY AND BANKRUPT AMERICA
3) BREED OUT WHITE BLOODLINES THIS IS NOT ABOUT "SKIN TONES" BUT BLOODLINES AND DNA

IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO BELIEVE ME OR NOT
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

SATAN DESTROYED GODS PURE LINEAGE OF ADAM BY ADDING THE DNA OF REPTILIANS

THINK IN BIBLE & NOAH AND THE GENOLOGY
GODS PLAN WAS TO REDEEM EARTH FROM DEMONIC/REPTILLIAN DNA!

JESUS CAME AND COVERED US WITH HIS BLOOD DNA

WHY WHY JESUS SHED HIS BLOOD (DNA!) WAKE UP WE ARE IN A WAR AND ITS ABOUT GODS LINGE OR THE LINEAGE OF SATAN

THE JAB IS TO CHANGE YOUR DNA!
THIS IS WAR ON BLOODLINES WAKE UP!