Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 September, 05:16
Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
24 September, 05:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THE VEILS ARE REMOVED AND YOU FIND OUT WHY BLACK PEOPLE ARE INVADING OUR COUNTRY!

TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE MIND-CONTROLLED TO NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT "BLACKNESS"

FUCKING RIGHT I AM RACIST! BUT INVADING OUR COUNTRY?
WHAT PART OF THIS IS A W-A-R DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

COLOR OF SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DNA- THEE ARE LOW FREQUENCY DEMONS!

THESE CANNONITES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF SATAN
(IT'S IN THE BIBLE) LOOK IT UP

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIBLICAL WARS ARE FOUGHT BY ARMYS OF CANNONITES?

GOD TOLD ISRAELITES TO KILL THEM AND SPARE NONE THEY BUT DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD AND SPARED SOME, THEY CONTINUED TO BREED AND NOW YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR EARTH!

WE ARE IN A WAR, BEING INVADED BY "MIGRANTS"
WHICH ARE REALLY MILITARY AGED MEN THAT WILL BE ARMED BY THE COMMIES TO START WAR IN THE USA

THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bobby Bex @BeeBex
I'm black and God speaks to me all the time. God told me Trump won. And another revelation from God is that Trump WAS DECLARED WINNER BY A LANDSLIDE. So, the Biden presidency is fake as far as I'm concerned. You seem VERY WORRIED. Worry is the product of FEAR. If you're WHITE and the child of God, how come you're worried? How come you're so disconnected from your Heavenly Father who's above all and who CREATED EVERYTHING to the point that you're so worried? The message for you now is for you to REPENT and WITHDRAW from your hateful ways because Jesus gave a NEW COMMANDMENT. And it's about LOVE. Trash that hate now for your own good and EMBRACE LOVE. And that FEAR will disappear. That said, ONLY God can give you PEACE and HAPPINESS. And you'll get it when your WAYS pleases God. A hateful racist campaign to hate and boycott all blacks is of the devil and not of God. Now let me show you things in the Bible that you've been too busy to look into and please follow me PATIENTLY.
06:58 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeeBex in this post can reply
24 September, 07:07
In response Bobby Bex to his Publication
IT'S YOUR CHOICE TO BELIEVE ME OR NOT
Genesis 3:15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

SATAN DESTROYED GODS PURE LINEAGE OF ADAM BY ADDING THE DNA OF REPTILIANS

THINK IN BIBLE & NOAH AND THE GENEOLOGY
GODS PLAN WAS TO REDEEM EARTH FROM DEMONIC/REPTILLIAN DNA!

JESUS CAME TO REDEEM THE FALLEN WITH HIS BODY/DEATH/BLOOD!

A FARMER WAS SOWING SEED IN HIS FIELD (DNA?)
HOLY GRAIL BLOODLINE OF CHRIST CHRIST DNA
JESUS IS COMING TO REDEEM HIS FAMILY

WE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST IT'S IN THE BIBLE
YOU HAVE REPTILIAN DNA AND ARE ABLE TO OVERCOME IT WITH YOUR MIXED DNA BLOODLINES

24 September, 07:07
SORRY MY FRIEND DNA IS NOT RACIST
YOU CAN THINK WHATEVER YOU WANT!

SATAN POLLUTED GODS BLOODLINE WITH HIS SEED, JESUS CAME TO REDEEM US WITH HIS SEED

MANY PEOPLE ON EARTH ARE "MIXED SEED" SATAN/REPTILLIAN SEED AND GOD/ADAM/SETH SEED

THIS WAR IS NOT ABOUT SKINTONE- BUT DNA

THERE ARE MANY BLACKS THAT ARE REPTILIAN BLOOD 50% OR MORE (THINK IMPULSIVE REPTILIAN BRAIN AND UNCONTROLLABLE BEHAVIOUR)

OR IS ACCEPTING NORMAL SOCIET TOO "WHITE" FOR MANY BLACK?

MANY BLACKS SEEM TO THINK OBEYING LAWS IS "TOO WHITE" FOR THEM (PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!)

SATAN HAS TRIED TO POLLUTE GODS BLOODLINE
THINK GENEALOGY IN BIBLE, NOAH FLOOD
GODS TIMELINE IS MAINLY ABOUT DNA

THE INCOMING BLACKS ARE THE DEMON SEED OF THE CANNONITES
READ THE BIBLE PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A WAR ON DNA
THE GOALS

1) WAR
2) POVERTY AND BANKRUPT AMERICA
3) BREED OUT WHITE BLOODLINES THIS IS NOT ABOUT "SKIN TONES" BUT BLOODLINES AND DNA

24 September, 07:00
SLOWLY READ THIS SEVERAL TIMES

51% OR MORE WITH HUMAN BEING DNA (NOT HYBRID REPTILIANS) WILL ASCEND TO HIGHER CONSCIOUSNESS AS WE WERE IN EDEN BEFORE THE FALL

AND 51% OR LESS HUMANS/REPTILIANS WILL NOT ASCEND IN THIS SOLAR EVENT

WE ARE IN A WAR ON DNA & HAVE BEEN SINCE
THE BEGINNING OF TIME

SATAN DEFILED EVE IN THE GARDEN WITH HIS DNA HE "BEGUILED" HER SHE CONCEIVED CAIN THEN SHOWED ADAM THE GAME AND EVE THEN GOT PREGNANT WITH ABLE

REMEMBER CAIN & ABLE LOOKED DIFFERENT? BC SATAN WAS THE FATHER OF CAIN (RABBIS KNOW THIS FACT)

SINCE THE TIME OF ADAMS FALL FROM EDEN IN HIS PHYSICAL BODY (WHETHER REAL OR AN ANALOGY)

SATAN HAS TRIED TO POLLUTE GODS BLOODLINE
THINK GENEALOGY IN BIBLE, NOAH FLOOD
GODS TIMELINE IS MAINLY ABOUT DNA

JESUS CAME TO REDEEM THE FALLEN WITH HIS BODY/DEATH/BLOOD!

A FARMER WAS SOWING SEED IN HIS FIELD (DNA?)
HOLY GRAIL BLOODLINE OF CHRIST CHRIST DNA
JESUS IS COMING TO REDEEM HIS FAMILY

WE ARE THE BODY OF CHRIST IT'S IN THE BIBLE