Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 September, 05:16
Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
24 September, 05:31
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THE VEILS ARE REMOVED AND YOU FIND OUT WHY BLACK PEOPLE ARE INVADING OUR COUNTRY!

TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE MIND-CONTROLLED TO NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT "BLACKNESS"

FUCKING RIGHT I AM RACIST! BUT INVADING OUR COUNTRY?
WHAT PART OF THIS IS A W-A-R DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

COLOR OF SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DNA- THEE ARE LOW FREQUENCY DEMONS!

THESE CANNONITES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF SATAN
(IT'S IN THE BIBLE) LOOK IT UP

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIBLICAL WARS ARE FOUGHT BY ARMYS OF CANNONITES?

GOD TOLD ISRAELITES TO KILL THEM AND SPARE NONE THEY BUT DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD AND SPARED SOME, THEY CONTINUED TO BREED AND NOW YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR EARTH!

WE ARE IN A WAR, BEING INVADED BY "MIGRANTS"
WHICH ARE REALLY MILITARY AGED MEN THAT WILL BE ARMED BY THE COMMIES TO START WAR IN THE USA

THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bobby Bex @BeeBex
The other Havilah mentioned in the Bible is in Genesis 10:29 and he's a descendant of Shem who's one of the sons of Noah and a brother of Ham, the father of CUSH. You can read Genesis 10: 22-29 to get the whole picture.

So who is this Cush? Cush is traditionally considered the eponymous ancestor of the people of the "land of Cush,". It's an ancient territory that is believed to have been located on either side or both sides of the Red Sea. As such, "Cush" is alternately identified in scripture with the Kingdom of Kush or ancient Ethiopia.

The Cushitic language, also known as ETHIOSEMITIC which is spoken in North Africa, in Eritrea, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Somalia, including Sudan, Egypt, Tanzania, and Kenya was NAMED after Cush, the son of Ham. And this individual called Ham was the son of Noah. This Cush is ORIGINALLY the ANCESTOR of the people of Ethiopia. These are people who EXISTED and they're NOT white. ETHIOPIA is in AFRICA and Africans are blacks. God CHOSE NOAH.
08:36 AM - Sep 24, 2021
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BeeBex in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
24 September, 11:37
In response Bobby Bex to his Publication
ISNT IT AMAZING THAT NOAH WAS "WHITE" AND HAD 3 SONS THAT WERE ALL DIFFERENT COLORS? AND SPOKE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES? REALLY?

SORRY MY FRIEND

THERE ARE MANY SEEDED RACES HERE UPON THE EARTH THAT ARE NOT "HUMAN"

WE ARE A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT FROM MANY THOUSANDS OF YEARS FROM MANY DIFFERENT RACES ( ALL COLORS)

NOAH IS AN ANALOGY HE SHOULD NOT HAVE HAD 3 DIFFERENT COLORED SONS FROM ONE WIFE THINK ABOUT IT!

BUT THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR ABUNDANT KNOWLEDGE I FEEL SO ENLIGHTENED

(SARCASM!)

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 11:54
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
God Almighty speaks to me all the time. And Jesus has spoken to me. And I was able to tell between God Almighty & our Lord Jesus Christ. I knew God through the Bible. Now I have read so many things about these aliens with the Aliens telling people THEY CREATED us. That makes the word of God a lie that GOD CREATED ALL THINGS.
So I see deception & many falling for it. I have also seen some strange things on this site that does not align with the scriptures. There are black children who look like white people known as ALBINOS. I'm sure the aliens are claiming credit for everything.

Whatever anyone got going out there, & some strange alien beings, I'm waiting for the full-blown deception to check them. You can go ahead & keep listening to deceivers, it's your choice. Some blacks have tried to show proof that whites are devils because they're the ones causing trouble around the world. Took slaves & kept Africa in chains. But I refused to go with that evil flow. The choice is yours.