Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
Maxine Waters said the Horseback riding Border Patrol agents did worse than than slavery.

She actually said this with a straight face

WORSE, and then she said "Worst thing WE have SEEN since Slavery"

Has she been around since 1860 ?

Nice $4 million dollar home she has on a $175k salary
05:16 AM - Sep 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by TheHermitPepe in this post can reply
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
24 September, 07:35
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I LOVE PEOPLE - I FORGIVE PEOPLE - I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ANYONE

BUT "LOVING" PEOPLE OF ALL RACES CANT CHANGE DNA!

GOD SAYS IN THE BIBLE WE ARE IN A SATANIC WAR ON DNA AND THE CONTROL FOR THE HUMAN MIND

UNDERSTAND FACT:

HOLDING HANDS, SINGING HAPPY JESUS SONGS, THINKING ABOUT RAINBOWS AND FLOWERS WILL NOT CHANGE THAT YOUR ENEMY IS SATAN AND HE HAS EVIL DNA AND PLANS TO DESTROY GODS PEOPLE

OK THEN: TRY THIS TO SEE IF I AM WRONG

GO INTO A GROUP OF VERY ANGRY B-L-A-C-K PEOPLE TO TELL THEM THAT YOU LOVE THEM AND THINK THEY ARE WONDERFUL

NO? WHY? ARE YOU AFRAID TO? ARE YOU RACIST?

NO EVEN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE DANGEROUS!

YOU CANT CHANGE PEOPLE DNA WITH HAPPY THOUGHTS

WAKE UP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 September, 07:40
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I was friends with Hawk Newsom on Facebook for a couple of years. He is head of BLM NYC, I know. They treated me awfully. I still forgive them , De friiended him though.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
24 September, 05:31
JUST YOU WAIT UNTIL THE VEILS ARE REMOVED AND YOU FIND OUT WHY BLACK PEOPLE ARE INVADING OUR COUNTRY!

TOO MANY AMERICANS ARE MIND-CONTROLLED TO NOT SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT "BLACKNESS"

FUCKING RIGHT I AM RACIST! BUT INVADING OUR COUNTRY?
WHAT PART OF THIS IS A W-A-R DO YOU NOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND?

COLOR OF SKIN HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DNA- THEE ARE LOW FREQUENCY DEMONS!

THESE CANNONITES ARE THE OFFSPRING OF SATAN
(IT'S IN THE BIBLE) LOOK IT UP

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY BIBLICAL WARS ARE FOUGHT BY ARMYS OF CANNONITES?

GOD TOLD ISRAELITES TO KILL THEM AND SPARE NONE THEY BUT DID NOT LISTEN TO GOD AND SPARED SOME, THEY CONTINUED TO BREED AND NOW YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING TO OUR EARTH!

WE ARE IN A WAR, BEING INVADED BY "MIGRANTS"
WHICH ARE REALLY MILITARY AGED MEN THAT WILL BE ARMED BY THE COMMIES TO START WAR IN THE USA

THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 09:22
So, we see a River FLOWING from Eden to a garden. And from there it parted into four heads. Remember RIVERS don't FLOW upwards but downwards. So as the river flowed, the first place, HAVILAH, is in Africa. The second place, Ethiopia is in Africa. And then the third place, Assyria, & the fourth, Euphrates are in the middle east.
So when you look at all that I described, you realize the garden of Eden was located in Africa & Adam was created in a place NOT far from that garden.
Scientists, through SKULL comparisons & DNA tests, have proven that all humans ( Homo Sapiens ) originated from Africa, from a SINGLE SKULL. More than 6000 skulls from a hundred ancient people were compared by a team of people led by Andrea Manica at the University of Cambridge to arrive at this conclusion.

Bobby Bex @BeeBex
24 September, 10:24
A Chinese professor, known as Jin Li, a leading Chinese geneticist & vice president of Fudan University, Shanghai had a project set up to genetically prove that the Chinese are different. And after DNA tests from over 160 ethnic groups around east Asia with over 12,000 samples, he discovered that the Chinese ORIGINATED from Africa.
Those ignorant of scriptures are peddling the contrary. If you'd spent quality time reading the Bible & getting to know more about God, U would've been blessed with so much knowledge.

Hosea 4:6 (KJV) My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
Proverbs 18:15 (KJV) The heart of the prudent getteth knowledge; and the ear of the wise seeketh knowledge.
Proverbs 4: 7 (KJV)
7: Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
24 September, 05:21
mAXINE IS A CUNT ALWAYS HAS BEEN ALWAYS WILL BE

24 September, 05:22
In response Maybe Herb to her Publication
agreed. Lowest of the low