Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
27 September, 03:15
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Executive Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption, December 21, 2017. #NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 September, 06:06
chy-nah

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
23 September, 10:46
That's the only redistribution I'd ever be in favor of....

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
23 September, 07:52
We will need to memorize it.
This is a HISTORICAL document

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
23 September, 06:16
God bless Donald Trump!! The triumphant one indeed. He is the entire worlds angel sent from above. May God continue to protevt you, Doq!! 🙏❤😇

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 September, 05:56
They don't say "1221 take it away for nothing!"

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 September, 05:38
yep, delicious! 😉❤️🙏

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 September, 05:28
We always focus on the Humans rights abuse and overlook the corruption bit.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 September, 05:26
Im patiently waiting for these sealed indictments and massive arrests! I need to see some of the folks.....go DOWN! These folks are abusing our kids!

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 September, 05:02
wow..i didnt know all of those were archived..been looking for Trumps EO's. thanks.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
23 September, 04:55
didnt this end a few months ago? and didnt biden revoke this? I think we are too far gone and hoping for this audit to bring us some good news is a dream. monkey werx just said today we are done as a country hundreds of thousands of immigiants bought in daily from our own government meant to overpower us and take our sovernty away. they are winning. I hate to say that but its reality. we will be like poor australia.

23 September, 05:01
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
I like monkey but he is a doomsday kind of guy. dont feed off of his negative energy.

23 September, 05:03
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Do you really think our military and Trump would desert us? Think about it.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
23 September, 04:54
; )

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 04:50
The wealth of the wicked is stored up for the righteous, we win.