Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 September, 04:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
didnt this end a few months ago? and didnt biden revoke this? I think we are too far gone and hoping for this audit to bring us some good news is a dream. monkey werx just said today we are done as a country hundreds of thousands of immigiants bought in daily from our own government meant to overpower us and take our sovernty away. they are winning. I hate to say that but its reality. we will be like poor australia.
04:55 PM - Sep 23, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cheryl555 in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 September, 05:03
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
Do you really think our military and Trump would desert us? Think about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
23 September, 05:01
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
I like monkey but he is a doomsday kind of guy. dont feed off of his negative energy.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
23 September, 05:32
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
thanks for the uplift. I need it after his show today. I think ill stay away from his sit reps for a bit. he brings me down

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
23 September, 07:53
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Like many of us, Monkey’s been at this for years and takes it’s toll mentally and emotionally. If content comes across as doomsday, chalk it up to being in a funk because, that’s not his norm. Go back a couple months and re-view his work.