COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 September, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
it is obvious. even most anons are not ready to accept that the bible is tainted. it is half added satanic lies and much of the most important scripture removed. they cannot deal with this but it is certain that the satanists at vatican and holy roman empire rewrote bible to add fear and guilt for control of people. they removed the parts of people having same powers as Jesus and that they connect directly from God so they would be dependent on false church. they removed so commandments so they could justify making laws that are not Gods laws.
11:09 AM - Sep 22, 2021
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 September, 11:57
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am a Christian. I must have been nudged recently....some time last year, I was completely bothered by anyone talking about timelines, ascension and that there were many missing books of the bible. But somehow it is all making sense now...The bible mentions being deceived...so I prayed that if I am incorrect for believing this...that He would forgive me. In regards to the bible I will wait until God shares the truth about it. The missing books are on a website....but I don't know if they are tainted as well. There is a lot I still don't understand...but I am going to keep an open mind when all is revealed. They said even anons will be shocked. I believe in flat earth and a firmament above it. I believe there is more than just this world and at some point God will open the firmament. I am looking forward to finding out the truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 September, 12:31
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
Discernment comes from connecting to God by raising frequency, opening third eye and prayer/meditation

God will tell you everything if you do the work to connect

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
22 September, 11:41
I have talked about this for years and have been dubbed a non believer by a lot of my family because I questioned the bible so much.
My family will be devastated when they are shown the truth. I am ready for it. I am ready us all to realize our TRUE purpose and potential. It makes me excited for the future...for all of us.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 September, 12:42
In response Angela Smith to her Publication
Stay strong Patriot!!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
22 September, 11:30
are there trusted sources to account for missing/tainted scripture - TRUTH?
where, if available, pls?

22 September, 11:42
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication
There is only discernment to trust. Raise your frequency. Eliminate fear & ego. Eliminate attachments, addictions, meat, dairy, etc. Connect directly to God. God will never lie to you.

Rosemarie Dimples @PatrioticLightworker
22 September, 11:17
i agree with you, Matthew….. i also dont believe that God punishes us for wrong doing. Guilt and shame are man made concepts used to control and manipulate us. Reincarnation is real but removed from the bible. Souls are drawn together lifetime after life time as our souls recognize people in our lives that are from our soul group….

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
22 September, 11:27
In response Rosemarie Dimples to her Publication
I have been awake to the business, government, political and religious system corruption for decades but this particular thing is new for me. I have come to the same conclusion in the last year or so and I do feel it is going to be the hardest thing for truly devout people. Some people will not believe it no matter what they're shown. I am concerned about much of my family as we are very bible-believing so I have been keeping my opinions to myself until there's at least some proof that all this is going down.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
22 September, 11:14
yes it has inconsistencies and huge missing blocks. i have always talked and prayed to creator/God. i use creator because somtimes even saying God feels not right. but the bible always was a question. for this opinion i will probably get bashed here. i read and take what feel correct. always i pray and ask.

22 September, 11:17
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
we speak the truth and send love to those who bash us when the truth is unpopular