Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 September, 12:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Colbrin Bible

Alien DNA

We are not what nature intended, our evolution was hijacked.

Annunaki.

An omnipotent, omni present being does not require:
intermediaries
buildings
jewells
robes
books
land
political control
only our attention - which, it seems, every aspect of our daily lives is designed to distract us from.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 September, 12:04
Sorry for all the posts...But if Q is saying 99% of the people who hear the truth will end up in the hospital.....does this mean that we will not get all of the truth?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Barbara Miller @Barbdog4711
22 September, 12:09
In response Time to Rise Patriots!!! to her Publication
If rumors are true that McDonald's is mixing human flesh into their meat patties...that sure would send people to hospitals/vomit

22 September, 12:01
Why did Q say the end won't be for everyone? Are they going to die? Or when they show the 8 hour videos that some people won't like them?

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
22 September, 11:12
flat earth

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 September, 11:09
it is obvious. even most anons are not ready to accept that the bible is tainted. it is half added satanic lies and much of the most important scripture removed. they cannot deal with this but it is certain that the satanists at vatican and holy roman empire rewrote bible to add fear and guilt for control of people. they removed the parts of people having same powers as Jesus and that they connect directly from God so they would be dependent on false church. they removed so commandments so they could justify making laws that are not Gods laws.

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
22 September, 11:41
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I have talked about this for years and have been dubbed a non believer by a lot of my family because I questioned the bible so much.
My family will be devastated when they are shown the truth. I am ready for it. I am ready us all to realize our TRUE purpose and potential. It makes me excited for the future...for all of us.

22 September, 11:57
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am a Christian. I must have been nudged recently....some time last year, I was completely bothered by anyone talking about timelines, ascension and that there were many missing books of the bible. But somehow it is all making sense now...The bible mentions being deceived...so I prayed that if I am incorrect for believing this...that He would forgive me. In regards to the bible I will wait until God shares the truth about it. The missing books are on a website....but I don't know if they are tainted as well. There is a lot I still don't understand...but I am going to keep an open mind when all is revealed. They said even anons will be shocked. I believe in flat earth and a firmament above it. I believe there is more than just this world and at some point God will open the firmament. I am looking forward to finding out the truth.

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
22 September, 11:04
matrix