COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 September, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 September, 11:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
it is obvious. even most anons are not ready to accept that the bible is tainted. it is half added satanic lies and much of the most important scripture removed. they cannot deal with this but it is certain that the satanists at vatican and holy roman empire rewrote bible to add fear and guilt for control of people. they removed the parts of people having same powers as Jesus and that they connect directly from God so they would be dependent on false church. they removed so commandments so they could justify making laws that are not Gods laws.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
I have talked about this for years and have been dubbed a non believer by a lot of my family because I questioned the bible so much.
My family will be devastated when they are shown the truth. I am ready for it. I am ready us all to realize our TRUE purpose and potential. It makes me excited for the future...for all of us.
11:41 AM - Sep 22, 2021
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by aciddesign7875 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
22 September, 12:42
In response Angela Smith to her Publication
Stay strong Patriot!!!

Angela Smith @aciddesign7875
22 September, 01:01
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Always! Thank you! ❤️