COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
22 September, 10:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
22 September, 11:09
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
it is obvious. even most anons are not ready to accept that the bible is tainted. it is half added satanic lies and much of the most important scripture removed. they cannot deal with this but it is certain that the satanists at vatican and holy roman empire rewrote bible to add fear and guilt for control of people. they removed the parts of people having same powers as Jesus and that they connect directly from God so they would be dependent on false church. they removed so commandments so they could justify making laws that are not Gods laws.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 September, 11:57
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I am a Christian. I must have been nudged recently....some time last year, I was completely bothered by anyone talking about timelines, ascension and that there were many missing books of the bible. But somehow it is all making sense now...The bible mentions being deceived...so I prayed that if I am incorrect for believing this...that He would forgive me. In regards to the bible I will wait until God shares the truth about it. The missing books are on a website....but I don't know if they are tainted as well. There is a lot I still don't understand...but I am going to keep an open mind when all is revealed. They said even anons will be shocked. I believe in flat earth and a firmament above it. I believe there is more than just this world and at some point God will open the firmament. I am looking forward to finding out the truth.

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
Discernment comes from connecting to God by raising frequency, opening third eye and prayer/meditation

God will tell you everything if you do the work to connect
12:31 PM - Sep 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MATTHEW Bissanti, click on at the bottom under it