Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 05:28
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
lets separate facts from fiction:
fact ✅ the volcano on la palma in canary islands did erupt Saturday and it is still spewing lava
fact ✅ there is a large horizontal crack that runs through the volcano across the island that was PREVIOUSLY there
fact ✅ the european news and twitter are reporting the volcano with live footage as proof beyond photos
fact ✅ a tv series on the history channel called “mega disasters” did a show on “megatsunamis” and fearured la palma island and what if the crack broke off part of the island

below is the episode informatiom if you want to find on histroy channel or you tube
and the scientific controversory debates regarding the tsunami the “could” be generated “if” part of the island fell into the Atlantic ocean
hope this helps calm some fears and confusion 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 05:32
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 September, 05:40
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
You need to stay updated so take a look at the predicted senerio by Geologist and Scientist on the impact of a Tsunami from this island across the Atlantic Ocean.

https://youtu.be/Zb4T8a1K5...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

arba happihr @arba
20 September, 05:10
Tarot by Janine's card stated, they will use this to scare people. Its coming however it stops in the middle of the ocean and lessens. arrival. Minimal damage. woohoo Im going to stick with the positive info., If something changes we'll post for you. have a great day

20 September, 05:12
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Are you referring to the use of Tarot Cards or Witchcraft ? If so, you are already Damed to Hell for Eternity.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

20 September, 04:56
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
This is occurring right now on one of the islands of the group of Canary Islands. 300 earthquakes in the last 24 hours and a crack has formed a 1/2 mile long on the volcanic island. I don’t know if or when this will occur ,but, its better to be aware it may occur.

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
20 September, 04:07
How would he know the day of a Tsunami ?

Or the exact time of the EBS message ?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 September, 04:15
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
he/she doesn't. it's a distraction account. i used to follow - but no longer do. very few i listen to now.

20 September, 04:16
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
He wouldn’t , but, there has been over 300 earthquakes in the last 24 hours on this island and a 1/2 mile crack in the island has formed and moved an inch. Magma is moving towards the surface and it just a matter of time now.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 12:59
I am in NJ and my teenage daughter is freaking out. My spirit says that this is just another fear tactic. I truly believe that GOD's mercy will prevail. I believe that it's the Cabal's end times . . . not ours. GOD has made us so many promises that have not been kept yet. Call me crazy but I do believe that the best is yet to come. Stay hope filled.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 04:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
have family there too! 🙏
this started with a history channel documentry from a couple years ago, so there is some science to explain it. i called my fam and just told them just dont freak if you hear anything and if you have to go to a mountain…theres plenty in jersey or the roof. if there is a warning i doubt it will be 100 feet high

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
20 September, 12:55
Be careful with date predictions they only lead to anger and disappointment

People should just let the happening happen

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
20 September, 12:37
Whiplash is full of shit

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 September, 11:33
Worst case scenario which I think assumes entire chunk falls into sea intact.

https://halturnerradioshow...

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
20 September, 11:40
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
This is an old publication about the canary islands, saying it has explosive substances in its underground? that when it's going to erupt, it will be explosive? Many questions around this subject...? Fear mongering?

Have Faith @rAnnbci
20 September, 11:09

20 September, 11:00
5 pics in all.

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 September, 11:12
Worst case scenario.

there are up to 20 million cubic metres of low silica low viscosity magma under La Palma, if there was an ocean water intrusion into that chamber, it acts as a pressure cooker which will release at the north-south fault.

Low viscosity is usually good because it manifests as a fissure or shield eruption.

But an ocean water intrusion would turn it to something else. Releasing large amounts of CO2, SO2, Chlorine Gas and Bromine Gas.

The vulcanologist professor on Spanish tv described what is underneath the island as “a monster”.

This doesnt mean it will happen, but there is a potential.

If it slowly continues to pour out, then thats good, pressure released, danger passed.

Watch for additional quakes >4 or >5 underneath as well as high frequency harmonic tremors.