TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 September, 11:00
Tsunami Warning
East Coast US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 11:00
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
5 pics in all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
Worst case scenario.

there are up to 20 million cubic metres of low silica low viscosity magma under La Palma, if there was an ocean water intrusion into that chamber, it acts as a pressure cooker which will release at the north-south fault.

Low viscosity is usually good because it manifests as a fissure or shield eruption.

But an ocean water intrusion would turn it to something else. Releasing large amounts of CO2, SO2, Chlorine Gas and Bromine Gas.

The vulcanologist professor on Spanish tv described what is underneath the island as β€œa monster”.

This doesnt mean it will happen, but there is a potential.

If it slowly continues to pour out, then thats good, pressure released, danger passed.

Watch for additional quakes >4 or >5 underneath as well as high frequency harmonic tremors.
11:12 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by MatrixObserver in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - Ο‰ @Truthseeker09
20 September, 05:17
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
WORST CASE SCENARIO IS BEING JEHOWAH REIGN WITNESS, JUST SITTING AND WATCHNG SATANIEL MOVIE WITH ALL THESE ANNOYING COMERCIALS...
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

MINE FAVORITE FROM VAN HALEN IS OBVIOUSLY "JUMP" => MARK 11:23

BUT ERRUPTION SOLO IS COOL TOOπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‡

https://youtu.be/L9r-NxuYs...

20 September, 11:14
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
20 September, 11:18
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I have no clue as to the propensity for catastrophe here, I have not poured through the data.

Current seismicity suggests nothing catastrophic, from a brief look.

But I always keep an eye out on volcanism and quakes as a matter of interest.

Whatever happens, I’m trusting God.