TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 September, 11:00
Tsunami Warning
East Coast US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I am in NJ and my teenage daughter is freaking out. My spirit says that this is just another fear tactic. I truly believe that GOD's mercy will prevail. I believe that it's the Cabal's end times . . . not ours. GOD has made us so many promises that have not been kept yet. Call me crazy but I do believe that the best is yet to come. Stay hope filled.
12:59 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 04:57
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
have family there too! šŸ™
this started with a history channel documentry from a couple years ago, so there is some science to explain it. i called my fam and just told them just dont freak if you hear anything and if you have to go to a mountainā€¦theres plenty in jersey or the roof. if there is a warning i doubt it will be 100 feet high

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 September, 05:51
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
My mom is in her 80s and I don't see her getting onto a roof. She lives close to the water. All we can do is pray.