TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 September, 11:00
Tsunami Warning
East Coast US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
lets separate facts from fiction:
fact ✅ the volcano on la palma in canary islands did erupt Saturday and it is still spewing lava
fact ✅ there is a large horizontal crack that runs through the volcano across the island that was PREVIOUSLY there
fact ✅ the european news and twitter are reporting the volcano with live footage as proof beyond photos
fact ✅ a tv series on the history channel called “mega disasters” did a show on “megatsunamis” and fearured la palma island and what if the crack broke off part of the island

below is the episode informatiom if you want to find on histroy channel or you tube
and the scientific controversory debates regarding the tsunami the “could” be generated “if” part of the island fell into the Atlantic ocean
hope this helps calm some fears and confusion 🙏
05:28 PM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cydalee in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
20 September, 05:40
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
You need to stay updated so take a look at the predicted senerio by Geologist and Scientist on the impact of a Tsunami from this island across the Atlantic Ocean.

https://youtu.be/Zb4T8a1K5...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
20 September, 06:08
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Im in Long Island, New York. Lost everything in my home and lost my business too. I can only hope no one has to go through that kind of pain. Prayer is our only hope with a smidgen of “trust the plan.” 🤞🏻🍀🙏🏻🕊🌎

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 September, 05:32
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication