Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
My AnonUp was down for the weekend. Was it down for everyone?
08:14 AM - Sep 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
22 September, 05:17
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yes. Relieved to find mention made of it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
20 September, 02:20
Yes. Glad to have it back up today.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
20 September, 01:42
Yes for me

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
20 September, 01:23
Yup, was completely wonky! Seems okay this morning.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
20 September, 11:39
Same, still can't load the home page or access notifications. I had your page bookmarked and it's the only way I can access, going directly here.

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
20 September, 11:15
yes it was down

Truth Seeker @SMLNE
20 September, 11:09
It was the only thing down so I was wondering what that was all about. Glad it is back. It is the only way I give this type of info.🇺🇸❤️🙏✝️

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
20 September, 10:53
yep

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
20 September, 10:53
yep

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
20 September, 10:51
Yes it was Cowboy - at least partially - not able to post comments - not working properly

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 September, 10:51
yes! and been having to sign in everytime for about a week! usually keeps me signed in!
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
20 September, 10:49
All weekend down started to panic a little ,missed reading all your posts! Great that its back up!👍🙏

Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
20 September, 10:47
yup it was down for me

Wedman Brooke @Wedman
20 September, 10:35
yes mine was!

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
20 September, 10:34
For me not able to post comments or like anything.

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
20 September, 10:25
not down but weird and slow; unable to comment, share, like or anything else. LOL... thought it was my wacky phone.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
20 September, 10:24
yez. good to see ya brother

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
20 September, 10:19
I keep getting "virus" infection notices from Anonup/ Brave browser. anyone else?

Susan Dye @shepherdgirl3
20 September, 10:18
yes today fine though. scared me though

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
20 September, 10:16
IT WAS SKIPPING ALL WEEKEND BUT IT WAS UP JUST NOT RUNNING CORRECTLY NOW SEEMS TO BE FINE THANKS TO @ADMINISTRATOR

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
IT WAS SKIPPING ALL WEEKEND BUT IT WAS UP JUST NOT RUNNING CORRECTLY NOW SEEMS TO BE FINE THANKS TO @ADMINISTRATOR

Doug from Canada @DougT

17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
yea

Awake Now @Awakenow
20 September, 10:15
Yep. I was worried... So glad to see everyone this morning!!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
20 September, 10:14
SLOW BUT KEPT STEADY ; )

Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
20 September, 10:13
Yes

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 September, 10:09
This shall forever be known as the 2 days of darkeness! 🤣👍

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
20 September, 09:42
😠Down last night for me. Frustrating