Dovetail 1221 @1221Dovetail
Hello Patriots . How are you all doing? 🙏🏼🌻
My heart has been pretty crushed since hearing that our beautiful Angel Patriot Veronica Wolski has passed on. Her incredible energy and strong conviction for the freedom this country are some of the most beautiful things I and so many others will miss about her. She fought hard and long in this battle and she will be always be remembered and never forgotten. We love you Veronica and we are very grateful for you and everything you did to fight for America and for President Trump! You are our Angel now and so please watch over all Patriots and we will try our best to make you proud in this battle ahead! We will hold the line and we will see you again one day!!! 🙏🏼✝️🕊
Where We Go One, We Go All . ❤️🇺🇸🦅
10:11 PM - Sep 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1221Dovetail in this post can reply
Richie Richard @Richie
05 October, 05:42
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
This lady's smile has always brought a smile to my face.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 02:19
I have always felt there is something more here....🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 02:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
16 October, 12:08
Beautiful collage of a most beautiful soul! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸Thank you V for the love you gave and Casey for sharing! WWG1WGA

Paul Bruton @DrB
15 October, 11:04
We love you and miss you, Veronica💕🙏

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
23 September, 10:21
i have cried more over this lady’s death than i care to admit.
please Lord, we the people call upon Your Mercy. Have mercy God, deliver us from the evil

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
23 September, 10:06
She'll be back. You can't keep an angle down. I truly believe she was here for a purpose and like so many before her, she will be back for the same reason. Smile, I know she is.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
23 September, 10:01
Love her so much. WWG1WGA!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
23 September, 10:00
Me too, makes me sad.

Son of Charlemagne @SonofCharlemagne
20 September, 10:02
❤️ Love her forever ❤️

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
18 September, 12:14
Patriot❤️

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
18 September, 12:11
What a beautiful tribute, Casey! 😢🇺🇸❤️

joann ferguson donated @joann212
17 September, 10:48
Hey there, Nice to see you!

Kim Van @Kimhvs
17 September, 08:39
was sad to see she passed, caught in the system, sad indeed. see you in the world tomorrow!😇

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
17 September, 08:06
Beautiful tribute, Casey 😇

Jim Walker @Wakabe
17 September, 06:56
You missed one

Chris Whispers @ChrisO
17 September, 07:06
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
Love this one! This picture shows her amazing spirit💞

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
15 October, 11:35
In response Jim Walker to his Publication
Jim, I do hope you posted this because it is a great pic and not because she is wearing a Bernie pin. If it was the latter then, you need to know that is not how patriots act my fren! We all travelled our own roads to get here.

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 September, 06:56
Beautiful message, Casey - love Ms Veronica 🙏🌷💫

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
18 September, 11:36
In response Dennis 1776 to his Publication
What I also wanted to say was ... I tried reading your message to my sweetie ... got half way thru ... choked up into tears - had to have her read it. Still can't believe this happened. So sad! 🙏 😇

Chris Whispers @ChrisO
17 September, 06:54
😭RIP Veronica, I miss her smiling face! She woke up so many people and changed so many lives! She is in a much better place, and still fighting! Her death is known world wide and what they did! I don't believe this is the end of her journey! She will not be forgotten!😭🙏

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
17 September, 06:41
My gut tells me that she is safe and under protection. Remember, you can't tell the people, you must show them...

Only followers of this user (WanderlustDust) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomFighter1111) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
17 September, 06:30
Murdered

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
17 September, 06:33
"Koho pohřbívají, bude dlouho živ"

Why Worry About Her? She is Now on MUCH BETTER PLACE, which we could ONLY BE JEALOUSY OF, if we seen It. EVERY SINGLE ONE HAS HIS OWN LIMITED TIME WHEN WE ARE BOUND TO MORTAL AVATARS FLESH DISQUISE.
HER WORK IS FINISHED AND FAIRLY PAID OFF HER IMMORTAL SOUL RENT🙏😇

https://youtu.be/GTQhCN3b8...

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
17 September, 03:22
R.I.P. Veronica!!

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
17 September, 06:38
Beautiful on the inside and beautiful on the outside! A warrior to the end. So glad you got to live most of your life free from the Marilyn Munroe maelstrom. Onward and upward beautiful one 💐

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
17 September, 06:34
彼女の強い勇気、愛と光は遠く日本に届いた。私は彼女が早く新しい世界に出発したと信じています。いつか彼女に会えたら幸せだ。彼女は多くのものを残した。非常に強く、素晴らしい人。Q♥
#ThePeoplesBridge

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 September, 05:46
💗Thank You Veronica 💗 For Your Courage And Spirit You Gave to This Movement 🔥🔥🔥 💗 WWG1WGA 💗

Darla Sanders @SassieQlady
17 September, 01:09
what tears my heart up ! This is not how she wanted to go 💔 she loved life; this country to much and it showed 💔 she will be missed by us all !

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
17 September, 01:10
We will never stop fighting for the truth. WeAreTheNews TheBestIsYetToCome NCSWIC WWG1WGA

L1GHTN1NG 5:5 @Punnishe
17 September, 12:53
Miss Veronica we will carry on and do you proud🙏
Our love and gratitude for one another will be like never before. You made a difference and will not be forgotten 🥲🇺🇸

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
17 September, 07:01
In response L1GHTN1NG 5:5 to her Publication
Yes ... this whole debacle has strengthened my resolve!!! 🙏👍🏻😇

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
17 September, 12:34
❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸