Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
From Ghost Ezra:

"JonBenet Ramsey was born a male. Ramsey wasn't killed, but was kidnapped/sold. Another child was killed in Ramsey's place. Ramsey went to Hollywood/music industry, was MK Ultra'ed, and became a star. JonBenet is Katy Perry."

"These child stars are sold into different families and groomed. Original family either gets a payment or a spot in the freemason club."

(7 pictures)
01:11 PM - Sep 14, 2021
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
14 September, 06:18
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Nobody should be listening to Ghost Ezra's garbage intel.

He thinks half of women are transvestites.

He thinks an OAN female anchor is a man.

He's nuts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
14 September, 06:52
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Sadly, most of them are. I don't just go by what GE says, I do my own research. It is the satanic transgender agenda. They get off on perverting the genders. Look at the adams apple, broad shoulders, and narrow hips on many of the "female celebrities" and "female politicians." These people are sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
14 September, 04:42
NOT. Too much of this rubbish going on! Not the same ears, not the same forehead, not the same face cut, not the same ears, not the same lips. Ramsey is NOT Perry.

Msterri ... @Msterri
14 September, 03:05
Ghost Ezra is totally off his rocker on this one

Dottie French @DotOn777
14 September, 02:24
Did anyone see the bizarre videos [katyP] made when [he] was pregnant? Videos of the nursery?

Staged. [perry] cannot have babies.

I've seen references to this whole connection before. Remember when [patsy] finally went before a camera? ZONED OUT. Maxxed out on downers. She never looked clear-headed.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
14 September, 02:09
Omg, i find this hard to believe.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
14 September, 01:53
GHOST GET THE FLOCK OUTTA HERE ⬆️ IF TRUE MIND BLOWING 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
14 September, 01:48
Ghost has posted some very bizarre stuff that has been proven untrue.
has anyone noticed how "quiet" ghost has been recently?
like 1 or 2 post a day on Telegram not 20 or 30.
just saying. we been warned "watch who you follow"
longer I follow him more skeptical I became.
just saying 🙂

Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 September, 01:50
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I agree, I stopped following him a few months ago, something seems off. I only follow a few.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 September, 01:51
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
actually this one can be true because they do crazy shit like this. if you compare the pictures you might think differently. all truth will come out.

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
14 September, 01:22
ive heard this before well partial but i dont doubt it

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
14 September, 01:16
This is so dis-heartening and degusting what they do.