Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
14 September, 01:11
From Ghost Ezra:

"JonBenet Ramsey was born a male. Ramsey wasn't killed, but was kidnapped/sold. Another child was killed in Ramsey's place. Ramsey went to Hollywood/music industry, was MK Ultra'ed, and became a star. JonBenet is Katy Perry."

"These child stars are sold into different families and groomed. Original family either gets a payment or a spot in the freemason club."

(7 pictures)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
14 September, 06:18
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Nobody should be listening to Ghost Ezra's garbage intel.

He thinks half of women are transvestites.

He thinks an OAN female anchor is a man.

He's nuts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Sadly, most of them are. I don't just go by what GE says, I do my own research. It is the satanic transgender agenda. They get off on perverting the genders. Look at the adams apple, broad shoulders, and narrow hips on many of the "female celebrities" and "female politicians." These people are sick.
06:52 PM - Sep 14, 2021
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
14 September, 07:50
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
You are right about what you are saying in your post, I agree. They are sick. Satanists seem to enjoy this type of perversion. Lots of these politicians and Fauci have very manly wives.

I just don't trust GE to do the determination, as he isn't good at it.