Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
14 September, 01:11
From Ghost Ezra:

"JonBenet Ramsey was born a male. Ramsey wasn't killed, but was kidnapped/sold. Another child was killed in Ramsey's place. Ramsey went to Hollywood/music industry, was MK Ultra'ed, and became a star. JonBenet is Katy Perry."

"These child stars are sold into different families and groomed. Original family either gets a payment or a spot in the freemason club."

(7 pictures)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
Ghost has posted some very bizarre stuff that has been proven untrue.
has anyone noticed how "quiet" ghost has been recently?
like 1 or 2 post a day on Telegram not 20 or 30.
just saying. we been warned "watch who you follow"
longer I follow him more skeptical I became.
just saying 🙂
01:48 PM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
14 September, 01:51
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
actually this one can be true because they do crazy shit like this. if you compare the pictures you might think differently. all truth will come out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
14 September, 01:57
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I agree

Tracey Weller @Tweller
14 September, 01:50
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
I agree, I stopped following him a few months ago, something seems off. I only follow a few.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
14 September, 01:57
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
I read his stuff but.
Few like that. However we know there will be a ton of misinformation. try to follow my gut. I believe we will KNOW very very soon from some Anons I do follow!!! getting exciting & scary at same time