House of the Muse @HouseoftheMuse
06 September, 11:46
General Flynn is posting this soon... if you don't believe it please follow his telegram and see for yourselves... until then... please do what digital soldiers are supposed to do... spread the word. We need your help.
ATTN: All Patriots/Digital Soldiers...

“SAVE VERONICA RALLY”

Today September 6th ALL DAY & NIGHT THE HOSPITAL in CHICAGO WHERE SHE IS CURRENTLY TRAPPED!! 🙏🇺🇸❤️

They are REFUSING “RIGHT TO TRY”
LIFE saving medication
👉IVERMECTIN👈!!

Go to this Telegram Acct.
https://t.me/veronicawolsk...
SPREAD the URGENT MESSAGE!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
Amita Resurrection Hospital
7435 W. Talcott Ave
Chicago, IL 60631

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NEO ONE @Neo
07 September, 08:17
In response House of the Muse to her Publication
IDK, but i think she is protected.
Vincent said she know very important people and they know her. 😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
07 September, 03:12
In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
08 September, 09:30
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
She has already said that she is not Marilyn. Are you calling her a liar?

Angie Mac @AngieMac
09 September, 10:43
In response Liberty 1111 to his Publication
No, I did not know that. Thank you for letting me know. There are more “gentle” ways of correcting a fellow Patriot, just a friendly reminder.❤️

12 September, 08:18
Sorry, I'm just over the top with this comparison, so I may have overreacted. Also, most people don't know that Marilyn had several abortions, but worship her nonetheless. Go figure. I'm not mad at Anon though.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 September, 11:47
I do ‘t worship her, and I’ve never walked a mile in her moccasins- I have no idea what I would have done in her place,

She has killed multiple babies, so wake up!
11:49 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Liberty1111 in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
12 September, 11:57
not excusing that, but the judgement you are hurling is concerning. we all fall short of the glory of God! Jesus took ALL SIN for those that believe in Him- no one is perfect- NOT ONE- only Him. having to be right and perfect will only defeat you- it truly is a blessing to join the boat with the confessed sinners- it’s a relief. You can only go up once you’ve hit bottom and confessed that you are no better than anyone else other than your confessed need for a Savior.study the plank in your own eye before pointing out the splinter in the eye of another. not preaching! it has taken me a long time to understand the depravity of this world amd of my own heart.

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
13 September, 12:00
🧐🤔🤔