Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
12 September, 11:06
This shit was found in a drop of Pfizer vaccine! Someone managed to get a syringe with some residues and analyzed them under a 100x microscope. Doctors should explain what are these things we see. From the 7th photo you can see how the filament reacts in presence of drops of blood and saliva.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Programmed Graphene Oxide particles that join
together & convert our cells into Spike Proteins...

That invade ALL our Capillaries, attaching to the sides
& forcing our immune system to shut them down as
broken.

They also convert our entire immune system from the
ability to fight ALL invaders... to ONLY look for Spike
Proteins.

All Jabbed have tiny blood clots but you need a micro
scope to see them.
11:33 AM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
12 September, 02:34
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
i liked this guy, he's thought about this in depth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 September, 02:16
1 more month and we will be fully there. Get the food prepped for the food/supply shortages which are becoming obvious every single day. Get the water purification and anything else you can think of to keep you and your family safe and comfortable. We have a long road ahead of us and unless a CURE or ANTIDOTE is discovered soon, pray pray pray we will be tested to the absolute limit as the friar has said. God help us all.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
12 September, 07:26
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
I am concerned bc as I think of it I know of at least 10 kids offhand of family friends whose parents have been vaxxed . All the adults have been vaxxed . So what happens then?
Do we need to have guardian documents drawn up ready to thrust at dying parents so their kids don’t get swept up by the State or CPS? This movie is getting scary.
I pray for a cure 🙏🙏🙏

DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
12 September, 01:31
link please I wouldlike to share this!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
12 September, 01:10
Morgellons?