Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
This shit was found in a drop of Pfizer vaccine! Someone managed to get a syringe with some residues and analyzed them under a 100x microscope. Doctors should explain what are these things we see. From the 7th photo you can see how the filament reacts in presence of drops of blood and saliva.
11:06 AM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Dennis 1776 @dmrome
12 September, 01:54
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
is it possible doctors are this dumb, or have they been told to ‘shut up’? SMH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 September, 01:40
These people are sick! Really really really fucking sick?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 September, 01:51
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Execution on demand with Globalist AI? no wonder the flood intervene before and what is coming will scare the shit out of the Demons in vessels of weak souls?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 September, 01:51
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Execution on demand with Globalist AI? no wonder the flood intervene before and what is coming will scare the shit out of the Demons in vessels of weak souls?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Suicide is Painless (M.A.S.H Theme) - YouTube

This is one of my favorite songs... because it's one of my favorite shows ^_^Lyrics:Through early morning fog I seevisions of the things to bethe pains that ...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
12 September, 01:38
Nano Tech. The new rave UGH!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 September, 11:33
Programmed Graphene Oxide particles that join
together & convert our cells into Spike Proteins...

That invade ALL our Capillaries, attaching to the sides
& forcing our immune system to shut them down as
broken.

They also convert our entire immune system from the
ability to fight ALL invaders... to ONLY look for Spike
Proteins.

All Jabbed have tiny blood clots but you need a micro
scope to see them.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 September, 02:16
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
1 more month and we will be fully there. Get the food prepped for the food/supply shortages which are becoming obvious every single day. Get the water purification and anything else you can think of to keep you and your family safe and comfortable. We have a long road ahead of us and unless a CURE or ANTIDOTE is discovered soon, pray pray pray we will be tested to the absolute limit as the friar has said. God help us all.

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
12 September, 02:34
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
i liked this guy, he's thought about this in depth

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 September, 11:18
Wow Thats Scary!

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
12 September, 11:17
So parasite?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
12 September, 11:17
This is why they smear and fear Invermectin - its an anti parasitical....

You give it to horses that have worms - strongeloides.

These must be part of that family of parasites.

I read an article saying worms pass on information by swapping rNA... the two things seem connected...

Awake Now @Awakenow
12 September, 11:07
WOW!