⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
Everyone MUST watch and share this.

"If you only knew"

Comedian Jim Breuer torches celebrities and sports stars 🔥

“If you honestly knew what some of your favorite big superstars really did behind closed doors…….”
11:12 AM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 September, 08:06
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
hes a great guy. his interview with Roseanne was powerful. You could hear the complete horror in his voice over all this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
12 September, 03:57
link for this so I can share outside of anonup. Too many of my friends are not here yet

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
12 September, 07:11
In response Edie Brown to his Publication

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 September, 03:13
"We have a dictator situation." Emphasis on "dic."

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
12 September, 12:43
Independant thinking and cross-check vetting information can’t be stressed enough.

Following big name vloggers may provide a starting point w/ but if you’re simply relying on “sources”, you’ve not learned a thing and will continue living in that fry pan you’re trying to jump from.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
12 September, 12:14
Here's Kimmel