Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
From ThinMint on Telegram...

"After being canceled for the NFL to perform the Anthem at the season opening game because of my vaccination status, I decided to sing anyways. Except this time not for the theatrics of a football game.. this time I sang for America. To remind her who she is… the land of the free and the home of the brave.

This is dedicated to anyone that has taken a stand for freedom. I stand with you. - Victory Boyd ❤️🙏🏾🇺🇸"
05:09 AM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 September, 10:02
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
This is not only beautifully sung but soothing to the nerves. She has a beautiful voice! Absolutely beautiful! Trump and crew take note we need this woman to be part of the song fest that will take place once the worst part of this shit show is over. I want to reference the worst part as PHASE 1. I'm now categorizing in my mind that there are 4 phases to this process.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
12 September, 09:48
Beautiful spirit! Beautiful voice! praise God! Where can we hear more?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 September, 09:47
Wow, What A Beautiful Rendition! Thank You So Much! So Heartfelt! We Stand With You Also!

Kevin Bailey @LetFreedomRing
12 September, 09:26
One of the best Renditions I have ever heard! God Bless Her and al Patriot!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Silver Top @Silvered
12 September, 08:08
Awesome! Never heard it with such conviction as she just performed! Love for America flows! I sure hope this spreads far and wide....She needs to perform for the REAL potus when the time is right! What say you, America??

12 September, 08:13
In response Silver Top to her Publication
Sharing is the power of the people many still have to discover, luckily many start to do so, that's why I share cross platform, we need to get the message - any truthful conservative message - out as much as we can...

The same goes with boycotting woke companies, if all people only realized the power they have...

She is awesome isn't she..? 🙏

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
12 September, 07:24
She has an incredibly distinct and beautiful voice. Wow!

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 September, 06:40
Amazing talent. Just beautiful.

12 September, 06:23

Kay Tee @kmax
12 September, 06:20
Goosebumps galore, such divine voice.🎶💕

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 September, 06:03
Wow beautiful. Thank you for sharing. She is amazing. GOD Bless her. She has an amazing voice.

12 September, 06:09
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Goosebumps...

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
12 September, 05:51
Wonderful version!👍

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
12 September, 05:40
BRAVA❣️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 September, 05:32
SO beautiful... I have goosebumps...

Thanks for sharing this for us to hear too!❤️🙏