Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 September, 05:09
From ThinMint on Telegram...

"After being canceled for the NFL to perform the Anthem at the season opening game because of my vaccination status, I decided to sing anyways. Except this time not for the theatrics of a football game.. this time I sang for America. To remind her who she is… the land of the free and the home of the brave.

This is dedicated to anyone that has taken a stand for freedom. I stand with you. - Victory Boyd β€οΈπŸ™πŸΎπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silver Top @Silvered
Awesome! Never heard it with such conviction as she just performed! Love for America flows! I sure hope this spreads far and wide....She needs to perform for the REAL potus when the time is right! What say you, America??
08:08 AM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by Silvered in this post can reply
Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
12 September, 08:13
In response Silver Top to her Publication
Sharing is the power of the people many still have to discover, luckily many start to do so, that's why I share cross platform, we need to get the message - any truthful conservative message - out as much as we can...

The same goes with boycotting woke companies, if all people only realized the power they have...

She is awesome isn't she..? πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
12 September, 09:23
In response Aristarkos βœ… WWG1WGA to his Publication
there is hope..... so beautiful!!!!