Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I was told by the girl giving shots at Walgreens this terrifying story.
They put your name into the computer.

The computer tells them which lot number to give you.
03:12 PM - Sep 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
15 September, 11:07
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
would this be possible, subpeona records of shots given and #s then compare the local hospitalizations to the batch #s oharmacues recieved. if there is a targeted group the pharmacy employees ( all that have and use that program) are complicate in premeditated murder... just a thought...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
12 September, 01:28
ok I don’t think this is totally true...i have family that are pharmacist. It is absolutely true that they write down your name and lot # for ALL shots. So yes they will know what you have and haven’t had for when they planned on using it against you-they have been doing that since before Covid. AND they most certainly pass out the lot numbers as they see fit. There is a very old document from Wyeth (now sold) that admitted that too many babies died from a lot that was sent to the same town-so now they disperse them throughtout the country (yes they ADMITTED this) so that it doesn’t look as suspicious. I would assume they do the same w/this. Woudln’t look good to have 100 people die in the same town at the same time...anyway my family member runs one of the largest CVS in our county-if the above post was accurate, he would know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
11 September, 10:14
That . is. . straight. out. of. a. HORROR. movie.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 September, 08:35
my special needs brother had the shot (not sure when but i was told "oh yeah he got it") & he passed away Last Sunday with multiple cardiac arrests. My heart is broken but theres a fire in me that is engulfing me ESPECIALLY since finding out a pharmacist went to all the group homes that particular provider had & administered the shot. After my response when told, the manager started back peddling saying "well I don't know if your brother got it or not, when the pharmacist arrived he administered it to those who wanted it". UMMM did you explain the dangers of the vax to my MENTALLY challenged brother? Did the pharmacist? Did you and your staff do your research before administering the killer vax? Was it mandatory for a vax for him to continue living there? was then told technically she can't give me info and I was like too late you already told me he got the vax. My poor brother was in that hospital alone, scared, going through this. I AM LIVID

Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 September, 09:58
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I am so sorry for your family's loss. This is terrible, what these evil people are getting away with.

Dave Kuechler @Zoro
15 September, 12:13
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Nuremberg

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
11 September, 07:49
WHAT THE ACTUAL FOOK 😨

that cinches it ... some are getting saline and the rest poison ... it's called THE CONTROL GROUP!!!

WELL FOOK THAT POOP !!!

11 September, 07:50
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
I posted the database doing this on my page I managed to confirm it

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
11 September, 07:36
The fact the person giving shots had no compunction about this process-- a number means one is being tracked or worse! IF she had been taught a modicum of what was done to the Jews (and others) in WWII Nazi Germany, she would have had her hair on fire at the thought of the numbering! So many 'lessons' were obviously missed!

The woke schools have been so busy in the past decades teaching nonsense like "there are 63 genders," that humane lessons of life were ignored! This is most assuredly disturbing!

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
11 September, 06:54
I always wondered how they did it. I just assumed they were all given both good and bad batches and it was a crap shoot which one you got. It’s even more frightening to know they choose who gets what.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 September, 06:49
what?!!! wtf why? Some are placebos and some have graphene in it

poison

and the girl at walgreens thought that was ok?

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
11 September, 06:04
they refused to fill my ivermectim script

11 September, 06:05
In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication
Sorry to hear that

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
11 September, 05:51
really getting out of control! praying for God to intervene soon!

11 September, 06:01
In response Patriot 1776 to her Publication
They are showing their hand as they are beyond scared the Big Elites are all in hiding and pressuring Minions to complete the Death Cull even though they are already beaten ==== Too Many Good People fighting this now everything is going to implode upon them very soon ! Don`t lose hope we got this !

Grace Rodrick @GFR
11 September, 05:28
also inwould think this was done with the wlderly!

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
11 September, 05:27
😳

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
11 September, 05:24
the implications of this are pretty scary

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
11 September, 03:21
😬

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
11 September, 03:18
You DONT WANT TO KILL USEFULL GUY, ISNT IT? 🤔😂😂😂

Rose May @Rose926
11 September, 03:17
that’s pretty scary!!!