Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 September, 03:12
I was told by the girl giving shots at Walgreens this terrifying story.
They put your name into the computer.

The computer tells them which lot number to give you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
my special needs brother had the shot (not sure when but i was told "oh yeah he got it") & he passed away Last Sunday with multiple cardiac arrests. My heart is broken but theres a fire in me that is engulfing me ESPECIALLY since finding out a pharmacist went to all the group homes that particular provider had & administered the shot. After my response when told, the manager started back peddling saying "well I don't know if your brother got it or not, when the pharmacist arrived he administered it to those who wanted it". UMMM did you explain the dangers of the vax to my MENTALLY challenged brother? Did the pharmacist? Did you and your staff do your research before administering the killer vax? Was it mandatory for a vax for him to continue living there? was then told technically she can't give me info and I was like too late you already told me he got the vax. My poor brother was in that hospital alone, scared, going through this. I AM LIVID
08:35 PM - Sep 11, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply
Dave Kuechler @Zoro
15 September, 12:13
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Nuremberg

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tracey Weller @Tweller
15 September, 09:58
I am so sorry for your family's loss. This is terrible, what these evil people are getting away with.

SPORTS @SPORTS
15 September, 09:38
Tiffany, instead of saying I am sorry I am saying I am mad as hell and not going to take this shit anymore!

RSIE UP AND PHYSICALLY FIGHT , FOLKS!

Trump is not going to end this.....but We, The MOTHER FUCKING People can!

Rely on Donaldson Johnson Trumpson? Don't think so!

Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
15 September, 09:40
In response SPORTS to his Publication

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
15 September, 01:42
In response SPORTS to his Publication
been mentally preparing myself for funeral in a few days. Trust me there is a fire in me ready to kick some butt and taking action

Misna Burelli @Magneticum
15 September, 08:58
🙏So sorry!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
15 September, 09:11
In response Misna Burelli to his Publication
thank you

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
15 September, 07:22
So sorry for your loss.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
15 September, 08:26
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
thank you

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 September, 03:18
😢😢 I am so sorry sweetheart 🙏🙏🙏 this is heart breaking …..

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 September, 04:15
In response Rachel T22 to her Publication
thank you

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
12 September, 02:12
I am so so sorry. There are no words. Sending love and prayers.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
15 September, 08:25
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
thank you

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
11 September, 11:32
I am so sorry for your loss. 🙏♥️

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
12 September, 08:31
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
thank you

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 September, 10:54
This was taken a few years ago when I took him to eat at his favorite Mexican rest. He shook them maracas n said "chaaa chaaa chaaa" then laughed n laughed and said "oh lawddddd hahahahaha" I miss him so much

Nugget Patriot @Spanknurace1
11 September, 10:15
I am so very sorry for your loss, this is so sad. My prayers are with you.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 September, 10:48
In response Nugget Patriot to her Publication
thank you, its been hard wrapping my mind around it but I swear I will do everything in my power to get justice

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 September, 08:41
Thanks Sharing and Sorry for your Loss - I lost my Dad in December from the Flu Shot in the UK rumors it was tainted and designed to engineer the outbreak -- I think all of us will have these stories and as Billions Die ! Families will be wrought asunder with grief ! My focus is on payback and this is the place to be
Thanks
Tiffany

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
11 September, 08:45
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
thank you, I too, am sorry for your loss. I totally concur, there will be billions more lives lost. Senseless. The state funds the group homes etc, my question is ..are they mass genociding the special needs so their expense will not be on the state? My heart breaks for them, not just my brother, but everyone that is losing loved ones. You have my prayers