Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
11 September, 03:12
I was told by the girl giving shots at Walgreens this terrifying story.
They put your name into the computer.

The computer tells them which lot number to give you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx @Blinkyblinx
ok I don’t think this is totally true...i have family that are pharmacist. It is absolutely true that they write down your name and lot # for ALL shots. So yes they will know what you have and haven’t had for when they planned on using it against you-they have been doing that since before Covid. AND they most certainly pass out the lot numbers as they see fit. There is a very old document from Wyeth (now sold) that admitted that too many babies died from a lot that was sent to the same town-so now they disperse them throughtout the country (yes they ADMITTED this) so that it doesn’t look as suspicious. I would assume they do the same w/this. Woudln’t look good to have 100 people die in the same town at the same time...anyway my family member runs one of the largest CVS in our county-if the above post was accurate, he would know.
01:28 PM - Sep 12, 2021
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Blinkyblinx in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Blinky Blinx, click on at the bottom under it