EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
Just got word they just killed my friends sister in law. She was in her 40's. No early treatment. Waited till she had to be admitted and put her on REMDISAViR. Got 4 doses, shut her kidneys down, went in vent and dialysis, now she's dead. Have another friend who's husband is heading in same direction. But they get bonuses for putting them on the kidney killer and transferring them to ICU and put on vent. A reckoning is coming. This Shit has to stop.
03:11 PM - Sep 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Patriot 427 @Sunshineandfreedom
09 September, 06:14
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
💔🙏🏻❤🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 September, 05:58
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
09 September, 05:51
I am so sorry for your loss 🙏🏻💕

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 06:34
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
Thank you

:Pi-and: Cycles. @Pi_n_Cycles
09 September, 05:47
OMG the vent and the kidneys too
They did the same thing to my cousin,

They transferred her out of the hospital to a place that was suppose to work on weening her off the vent after 2 months, but they did not even try. Then they gave her medicine because of an infection that shut down her kidneys,, then they said she had to go back to the ICU but they did not have room. They were suppose to out her on dialysis but did not as they said she would be in the hospital soon. 7 days latter they find a hospital after she goes septic. Her skin blew up so much her skin was splitting open.

They were not very attentive when her husband was trying to get them to do what they should they just laughed at him. Who would laugh a man who is beside himself over seeing his wife dying?

They did moved her back to the ICU, which tried to ween her off the vent but then they popped a lung and that was pretty much the end of my cousin.

I am sorry for your loss. This is all very sad.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 05:52
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
Thank you so much and I am sorry for your loss ss well. Its the protocol of death. Its very documented. the damage it does. They are doing it to everyone. Any doctor who does it from this day forward and in the past is guilty of murder.

https://rumble.com/vm62ig-...

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 September, 06:00
In response :Pi-and: Cycles. to her Publication
so sad, needless losses are piling up but so are the criminal charges….so sorry your family is going thru this!! God bless🙏🙏🙏

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
09 September, 05:47
I knew the moment they monetized the covid diagnosis - every corrupt hospital administrator was gonna cash in - and if the patient doesn’t die of covid - the hospital tells the families that they’ll pay for the funerals IF the families agree to let the put covid as the cause of death on the death certificates

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
09 September, 05:40
So sorry for everyone's loss!!!

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 05:43
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
Thank you

Robbie Snead @WeRtheRepublic
09 September, 05:38
my friend has had multiple strokes and brain bleeds from a 20 min esophugus surgery in amarillo tx. idk what they gave him but hes only 32 and a vet that served our country. Not good

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
09 September, 05:20
Prayers for you friend's SIL, for her Family and all who love her.

These monsters know exactly what they are doing and each of them needs to be held accountable. They just tried that protocol on my Friend's husband and she refused their treatment with a resounding "NO!" (Texas hospital).

Enough.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 05:34
In response Trish Tweedy to her Publication
Thank you and agreed. It doesn't stop till we stop it and all who have killed according to this protocal deserve death

Jainkosa Small @Jainkosa
09 September, 05:17
sorry for the loss. I'm up to 4 people on the same thing. 23 was the youngest.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
09 September, 05:16
I’m so sorry.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 September, 05:14
My condolences to you and everyone who has lost someone from this malpractice.

Lost a Neighbor 3 weeks ago.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 September, 05:05
I'm so sorry. 😢🙏

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
09 September, 05:03
Truly sorry for your loss 🙏

Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
09 September, 04:51
It isn't the c19 that is killing people. It's the treatment protocol! Remdesivir & ventilators are the killers. Question is, who is responsible for mandating this treatment with all healthcare professionals? And why do they continue to follow it? I know, I know $$$ but at what point do these healthcare professionals grow a conscience?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 05:35
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
Exactly

Jacob Fife @Jakemeizter
09 September, 06:23
In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication
fauci owns a stake of remdesivir if im not mistaken

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
09 September, 04:13
This is sad. My older brother (75) is in the hospital since Tuesday with covid. Said they gave him Remdisavir . He's had kidney problems as it is for 10 yrs. This scares me. :(

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
09 September, 04:23
In response Doves Fly High For Trump to her Publication
Tell them no more. Do it now. It will kill him and they know it.

https://rumble.com/vm62ig-...

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 September, 03:18
I totally agree! What the hell are they doing! Intentionally killing human beings to make money. They are not doctors and nurses, they are communist demons. God help us all!