Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
More remote viewing this morning:
I saw the sun and it went dark, I will assume that to be Black Sun.
I saw a living room with a rock fireplace and off to the side was a kitchen type table with chairs with papers scattered. It was in a window.
I saw Trump in the back seat of a limo type vehicle with a happy child in a diaper.
I saw a large pistol in a mans hand black very large and sqared off type almost so large it didnt look real, white mans hand holding it up to shoot, he had a ring on his index figure similar to the cabal rings.

Idk what is up with all this but it is becoming a constant thing, not as random as before. Mostly before it was like short movies of ppl I had never seen before.
wainthepain01
10:36 AM - Sep 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
08 September, 07:19
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know many attempts have been made, but nothing can stop whats coming, and God him self has his hand on The TRUMP and all who is in Gods Army. Fear is a liar!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 07:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
No fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

07 September, 01:39
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
I would not doubt anything at this point nothing is off the table.
I did get the feeling that what I was seeing today was a current not happened yet event tho.
I feel sure there have been many many attempts to take him out

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 September, 01:42
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
That is certainly not beyond the realm of possibilities and I like the part where "out of this world help" saves him, as they are helping to save us all, literally

Stacy Hammerle @Matibob
07 September, 12:42
One of my daughters is extremely intuitive. She has been telling me for over three years now that she sees him being shot in the chest. This kid has nailed it many times over the years. This is one time I truly want her to be wrong however SHOULD something of this nature occur, I do not believe it will actually be him! He is protected!!!

08 September, 07:16
In response Stacy Hammerle to her Publication
He has protection above what we earth human can provide Nana thinks.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 September, 12:05
You reminded me of something,

last year I asked my clairvoyant friend about someone you mentioned, she told me she saw him rush to a hospital because his daughter was hurt, only to get there and get shot in the head.

07 September, 12:29
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
I feel sure there have been more attempts on his life than we can imagine.

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @ParasocialParasiteParade
07 September, 10:54

07 September, 10:50
defintely gambit on second thought

07 September, 10:48
nana has powers, what Xmen would you wanna be,personally would be a wolverine or a gambit

07 September, 11:04
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Just Nana no different that you hun or anyone else, connect to your higher self.