Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 10:36
More remote viewing this morning:
I saw the sun and it went dark, I will assume that to be Black Sun.
I saw a living room with a rock fireplace and off to the side was a kitchen type table with chairs with papers scattered. It was in a window.
I saw Trump in the back seat of a limo type vehicle with a happy child in a diaper.
I saw a large pistol in a mans hand black very large and sqared off type almost so large it didnt look real, white mans hand holding it up to shoot, he had a ring on his index figure similar to the cabal rings.

Idk what is up with all this but it is becoming a constant thing, not as random as before. Mostly before it was like short movies of ppl I had never seen before.
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 September, 12:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You reminded me of something,

last year I asked my clairvoyant friend about someone you mentioned, she told me she saw him rush to a hospital because his daughter was hurt, only to get there and get shot in the head.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I feel sure there have been more attempts on his life than we can imagine.
12:29 PM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
07 September, 01:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Ill tell you a srrange coincidence about her
She is not an anon

Her name is mary
Because of her life when i met her 10 years ago i thought of mary magdelene
I recently found out she is ab- before any anons spoke of it