Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 10:36
More remote viewing this morning:
I saw the sun and it went dark, I will assume that to be Black Sun.
I saw a living room with a rock fireplace and off to the side was a kitchen type table with chairs with papers scattered. It was in a window.
I saw Trump in the back seat of a limo type vehicle with a happy child in a diaper.
I saw a large pistol in a mans hand black very large and sqared off type almost so large it didnt look real, white mans hand holding it up to shoot, he had a ring on his index figure similar to the cabal rings.

Idk what is up with all this but it is becoming a constant thing, not as random as before. Mostly before it was like short movies of ppl I had never seen before.
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy Hammerle @Matibob
07 September, 12:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
One of my daughters is extremely intuitive. She has been telling me for over three years now that she sees him being shot in the chest. This kid has nailed it many times over the years. This is one time I truly want her to be wrong however SHOULD something of this nature occur, I do not believe it will actually be him! He is protected!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
He has protection above what we earth human can provide Nana thinks.
07:16 AM - Sep 08, 2021
In response Stacy Hammerle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it