Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 10:36
More remote viewing this morning:
I saw the sun and it went dark, I will assume that to be Black Sun.
I saw a living room with a rock fireplace and off to the side was a kitchen type table with chairs with papers scattered. It was in a window.
I saw Trump in the back seat of a limo type vehicle with a happy child in a diaper.
I saw a large pistol in a mans hand black very large and sqared off type almost so large it didnt look real, white mans hand holding it up to shoot, he had a ring on his index figure similar to the cabal rings.

Idk what is up with all this but it is becoming a constant thing, not as random as before. Mostly before it was like short movies of ppl I had never seen before.
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
I know many attempts have been made, but nothing can stop whats coming, and God him self has his hand on The TRUMP and all who is in Gods Army. Fear is a liar!
07:19 AM - Sep 08, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 07:22
In response memes matter to her Publication
No fear!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
08 September, 11:14
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication