Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 10:36
More remote viewing this morning:
I saw the sun and it went dark, I will assume that to be Black Sun.
I saw a living room with a rock fireplace and off to the side was a kitchen type table with chairs with papers scattered. It was in a window.
I saw Trump in the back seat of a limo type vehicle with a happy child in a diaper.
I saw a large pistol in a mans hand black very large and sqared off type almost so large it didnt look real, white mans hand holding it up to shoot, he had a ring on his index figure similar to the cabal rings.

Idk what is up with all this but it is becoming a constant thing, not as random as before. Mostly before it was like short movies of ppl I had never seen before.
wainthepain01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
nana has powers, what Xmen would you wanna be,personally would be a wolverine or a gambit
10:48 AM - Sep 07, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by OG_Khan in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 September, 11:04
In response OG_ Khan to his Publication
Just Nana no different that you hun or anyone else, connect to your higher self.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan @OG_Khan
07 September, 11:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i know i just enjoy being facetious , its basically a hobby at this point